BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 269

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just...ahh I don't think we will see the other members in present day. Until the end credits montage thingy that was rumored

I hope we don't see any footage of Aquaman or Flash until the actual movie... It would spoil everything to see them in a TV spot.

Amy said that she was in a sequence with Ben (as Batman) that involved a lot of wire-work and special effects.

Batman will save Lois probably.

Amy said that she was in a sequence with Ben (as Batman) that involved a lot of wire-work and special effects.

Batman will save Lois probably.

What if...

Batman has Superman beat. Superman hears Lois' scream from across the bay and simply leaves the fight with Batman to go help her but can't due to his weakened state. Batman follows and he actually saves Lois and that's how their wounds begin to heal?

I don't really like that, but it's a theory.

Again, why show him deep in the water finding Dory if it has nothing to do with the story?

A cameo doesn't have to be a fleeting shot. It's just a line or two, a one page script treatment. Flash is obviously going to be vital to this movie and we've known for some time that Aquaman would have some role in this movie, even more so than the Flash or Cyborg. They put his picture out way before the others for a reason. Don't get caught up on semantics.

I don't think that he'll interact with anyone outside of the trinity, the Flash and Cyborg. I just don't think that his role will be significant --that role belong to Wonder Woman. Aquaman, the Flash & Cyborg were most likely just setting up for JL. This is not a JL film, and the bulk of the story will be carried by Superman/Clark, Batman/Bruce, Lex, Wonder Woman/Diana, Lois, Perry, Martha and the supporting characters Senator Finch, McNairy's character, Mercy Graves. Then you have the cameos.

i think aquaman will have the most screen time out of the other justice league member mainly because there's so much merchandise of him about atm.

That could also be because they already shown us what he looks like.

What if...

Batman has Superman beat. Superman hears Lois' scream from across the bay and simply leaves the fight with Batman to go help her but can't due to his weakened state. Batman follows and he actually saves Lois and that's how their wounds begin to heal?

I don't really like that, but it's a theory.

What's not to like? It is a good theory and it actually makes them realize that they're both good men. (Men Are Still Good, maybe?) :D

I don't think that he'll interact with anyone outside of the trinity, the Flash and Cyborg. I just don't think that his role will be significant --that role belong to Wonder Woman. Aquaman, the Flash & Cyborg were most likely just setting up for JL. This is not a JL film, and the bulk of the story will be carried by Superman/Clark, Batman/Bruce, Lex, Wonder Woman/Diana, Lois, Perry, Martha and the supporting characters Senator Finch, McNairy's character, Mercy Graves. Then you have the cameos.

Well yeah, but you said he'd be deep in the ocean. If that were the case, there's no reason to show him. Are you suggesting some "Thanos" type scene where they just cut to him to show he exists?

I doubt they do that. He'll play some role however small.

Well yeah, but you said he'd be deep in the ocean. If that were the case, there's no reason to show him. Are you suggesting some "Thanos" type scene where they just cut to him to show he exists?

I doubt they do that. He'll play some role however small.
I was just speculating that Aquaman will be in the deep ocean, of course it need context. It could be that Lex has some kind of deep sea monitor and he caught faint glimpse of Aquaman, we pan to Aquaman's POV as he observed the Lex sub (drone?) before spearing it with his trident. lol

I was just speculating that Aquaman will be in the deep ocean, of course it need context. It could be that Lex has some kind of deep sea monitor and he caught faint glimpse of Aquaman, we pan to Aquaman's POV as he observed the Lex sub (drone?) before spearing it with his trident. lol

This is sooooooo much better than having Aquaman captured by Lex. :woot:

This was released several months too late, it's still funny anyway :)

[YT]mu2VaGYv7Pc[/YT]

Which brings us to online buzz, via digital and social media footprint. Batman v Superman has, contrary to a lot of mistaken perceptions among fans, enjoyed overall positive and impressive reception online. It is ahead of the rest of the comic book films releasing this year, with mentions overall about 90% positive and awareness at a ridiculously high level.

While social media reaction and overall awareness have proven imprecise as box office predictors on their own, combined with advance ticket sales and relevant historical and recent comparisons — and viewed alongside the other in depth analysis of other data associated with the brands, the series, and genre history — we can start to get a more accurate and useful view of the more likely box office outcomes.

So much for WB being worried, huh guys? :woot:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug...d-ticket-sales-really-tell-us/3/#6b4f1c645095

“We were just like, ‘Okay, look. We’re not making a three-hour movie. I mean, even I didn’t want to make a three-hour movie,” Snyder says. “I drove the cuts probably harder than anyone. The studio, they were willing to let the movie indulge pretty hard. But I felt like it’s at a manageable two-and-a-half hours. Let’s also not forget the credits are super long, the end credits. So the movie’s closer to two hours and 22 minutes.”

End credit scenes maybe?

One of the things cut from the theatrical release: A mystery character played by Jena Malone. Fans have been speculating about who she plays for months – and they’ll have to wait a few more before they find out.

“I think we should keep it private, but it’s nothing that’s been talked about,” Snyder says. “She’s definitely not Robin or Batgirl. I’m happy to say that.”

Some of what’s being added to the “Ultimate Edition” counts as a spoiler, so we won’t reveal all of the extra material. Suffice to say, some minor characters in the theatrical cut are given expanded storylines. And a few other actors will join Malone in being rescued from the cutting room floor.

“There’s a couple, like, Ahman Green, the running back from the Green Bay Packers, he’s in it. And C.T. Fletcher is like this bodybuilder muscle-guru from Compton, this awesome guy. He’s amazing, and he’s in it,” Snyder says. “And then there’s just a lot of these Easter Eggs in the Director’s Cut that I think are gonna be fun for everyone.”

Some of the additions are aimed at teasing future movies, like 2017’s Justice League film, which Snyder begins shooting in April. “There’s one giant one that I won’t tell you about yet that speaks to what’s gonna go on in the greater Justice League universe,” he says.

BvS producer Charles Roven, who also worked on Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight trilogy, says the “Ultimate Edition” won’t be gratuitous. “There’s not a lot of blood in our movies,” he says. “The ratings board also judges their PG-13 and R ratings by what they consider to be a level of intensity and how much that intensity goes throughout the entire movie. There are some pretty intense scenes in Batman v Superman, and if they went on longer and had that same level of intensity, that might cause the ratings board to shift their rating.”

WB getting more worried after seeing that.:o
tumblr_m5q8lmYjKT1qlcru4o1_500.gif

Well they didn't really tell us anything about the ultimate cut bar a few people I've never heard of been cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"