All things StarWars.

I hate that they put Hayden's version of Anakin into the DVD edition of RotJ. :cmad:
And Han shot first. I will not budge on that fact. :cmad:
But yeah, Star Wars basically rules.

Sloth7d said:
See, I was going to say this earlier, but I didn't want to turn it into another one of "those" threads.

porkins.jpg

"Stay on target..."

Darthphere said:
PORKINS!!!!!!:csad:

I'm pretty sure the guy who played him also played Lieutenant Eckhart in Batman.
Think about the future. :csad:

^ I just found that out a few months ago. Never made the conection before...

Ben Urich said:
I'm pretty sure the guy who played him also played Lieutenant Eckhart in Batman.
Think about the future. :csad:

He was also the fat Government guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark...

"...Top...Men..."

His name is William Hootkins and he is dead now. :csad:

Or as they said in Star Wars Insider, he has gone to become one with the Force.:o

How come there is know Wedge love on here yet for he was the best rebel pilot after Luke, Han and Londo. For the record Empire Strikes Back is the best Star Wars movie ever. Kershner rocks.

I like Star Wars.

I like the Original Trilogy best. 4-6-5 ... never liked 5 because it dragged on for TOO long.

2 was wicked in the Geonisian Arena. 3 owned and gave me back that Original Saga feeling again.

Oh and for those who still believe the Emperor OWNS Yoda...

"If so powerfull you are... why leave?"

He tried to flee! Jesus ... so much for the Full power of the Dark Side.

Episode 3 comes VERY close to the Originals. Dialogue , acting ( Hayden did A **** LOAD better then he did in 2 ) and the way SFX were used. The massacre of the Younglings ... Anakins Turn and how he's ultimately set up to rise once more as Darth Vader. Excellent! I mean , if you love a girl so much you'd do anything for her ... wouldn't you want to learn to save her from death by tapping into the Dark Side? I would.

Wolverini said:
I mean , if you love a girl so much you'd do anything for her ... wouldn't you want to learn to save her from death by tapping into the Dark Side? I would.

But that's not what Anakin did. He just followed Palpatine's orders in the belief that the emperor would help him save Padme from a fate which he had forseen. It's not quite dramatically balanced properly.

Wolverini said:
I like Star Wars.

I like the Original Trilogy best. 4-6-5 ... never liked 5 because it dragged on for TOO long.

danteC_01.jpg

"All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets."

Mace Windu>Sidious.

by Sloth

LOL

Actually its...

Sidious = Yoda > Vader > Tyranus > Obi-Wan = Mace Windu

I am actually looking forward to the live action series.... only if the emperor and vader have cameos though.... and oh yeah.... Boba ****ing Fett hunting down Jedi.... it's not gonna happen cause Lucas will find more ways to sh:t on it... I mean I don't think Hayden is finding a whole lot of work these days... so why the hell not...

i'll watch a star wars show if boba fett is the star

Boba Fett could beat Chuck Norris without even trying. :o

Pppsssshhhh, Norris has nothing on this-

boba_fett_gentle_giant_figurine_star_wars

a british flare gun makes pretty much anyone a bad ass.

Mace Windu wins easily, he has a Purple Lightsaber. ****ing purple.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Yeah, 'cos we all know what purple represents....;)

Mace Windu is a ****ing joke.
Obi-Wan and Qui-Gonn ftw. :cmad:

Mace Windu has zero sense of humor. :cmad:
Also, I'm not a trained deulist...but even I would not've stood right next to a blown out window in a mile high building during a fight.

Mace = ******ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"