Alright am I the only one?

Untilteld

Avenger
Reaction score
Everytime I hop on a game on Live it disconnects me about 2 minutes into the game. I'm dead sure it's not my internet connection because before when it did this I switched my router and it still occurs.

Here's the scenario of what I have to do if I want it to work properly:

Log on, pop in COD4, look in recent players, join, play for a couple minutes, get booted, freezes, disconnects. Than I have to log in and everything's fine, but it does this to every single time I log on Xbox Live.

Anyone else?

Everytime I hop on a game on Live it disconnects me about 2 minutes into the game. I'm dead sure it's not my internet connection because before when it did this I switched my router and it still occurs.

Here's the scenario of what I have to do if I want it to work properly:

Log on, pop in COD4, look in recent players, join, play for a couple minutes, get booted, freezes, disconnects. Than I have to log in and everything's fine, but it does this to every single time I log on Xbox Live.

Anyone else?
Last night I kept getting disconnected, but I just had to restart.
If it is still casuing you a problem get in contact with microsoft and explain your situation or troubleshoot at the xbox site.

I'm going out to buy yet another router and see if that was the problem, if not than I'm calling Microsoft.

Mine will just randomly kick me off sometimes, but never when I'm actually using the live service. For example, if I'm just playing GTAIV, it will kick me off sometimes. But if I have a download going while playing GTAIV, or I'm in MP of GTAIV, it will never, ever kick me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"