The Walking Dead The Spoiler Shed: Enter At Your Own Discretion

Off-Topic, but I saw Hoosier Hospitality under your name? You in Indiana? Currently in Bloomington going to IU. Big game tonight vs UNC.

Yeah, I'm in Nap. I went to Bloom for college 02-06. I haven't watched an IU game in forever. Hope they win, but in all honesty I'm a Tarheels fan lol.:woot:

Now now guys, three or more speaking rolls for black actors? All in one season? This is not Tyler Perry Presents: The Walking Dead. :awesome:

Seriously though, it is what it is, I'd like more minorities on the show, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume Tyreese and Michonne will be made great characters and additions to the regular cast of the show, I do think the days of the strong silent minority type died with T-Dog [BLACKOUT]well...dies with Oscar it seems.[/BLACKOUT]

:awesome::awesome::awesome: Tyler Perry Presents: TWD hahaha, now that's funny!

I would still like to see more minorities represented though and not in walker form lol. Yeah I guess the strong silent type did die with T-Dog and lastly[BLACKOUT] Oscar[/BLACKOUT] maybe lol.

Full episode spoiler:

Lots of screaming in the woods. Tyrese and friends fight through walkers in the forest. One of their group is bitten. They stumble across the prison and debate whether to leave their injured comrade behind. Tyrese decides that they will bring her with them for now, and they climb over a broken-down section of the fence.

Andrea and The Governor share some more sweet-talk. Gov pays a visit to Penny and sings her a lullaby. He gets angry with her when she won't make eye contact and sends her back into her closet without dinner.

Glenn rips the bones out of the walker he fought off last episode and hands one to Maggie. Makeshift weaponry. Meanwhile, Rick's rescue party surveys the Woodbury wall and opts to sneak in around the side.

Merle and The Governor plot the decimation of the prison faction and plan to let walkers reclaim the place to cover their tracks. Merle is concerned about Daryl and The Gov agrees to make a play for Daryl to be their inside man. Glenn and Maggie are to be disposed of tonight.

Rick's group searches the room where Michone was originally questioned. A Woodbury citizen catches them but is soon neutralized non-lethally.

Comic relief moment as Axle hits on Beth, then hits on Carol when he discovers that she's not a lesbian.

Maggie and Glenn fight off Merle and his lackey. Maggie stabs the lackey in the neck with the zombie bone. Reinforcements arrive and get the better of Maggie and Glenn, who are led off with bags over their heads. The gunfire from the brief scuffle attracts Rick and crew, who ambush the execution squad with flash and smoke grenades and grab their friends. Commotion is spreading through town at this point and The Governor is alerted. Michone sneaks off amid the chaos, heads straight for the The Governor's apartment, and awaits his return with sword drawn.

Andrea refuses to be marginalized as the gunfight spills into the streets, and she fires at "the terrorists". Smoke grenades block her vision and she only gets a glimpse of Oscar, in prison uniform. Daryl lays cover fire as the others escape. A random Woodbury citizen shoots and kills Oscar (to make room for Tyrese). Rick hallucinates that the killer is Shane and guns him down. Maggie puts another round in Oscar to prevent him from reanimating, and the group escapes without Daryl and Michone.

Meanwhile, Carl is running things at the prison. Beth, Herschel and Carl hear screams coming from somewhere in the prison, and Carl goes alone to investigate. This leads him into an unsecured part of the prison where Tyrese and friends are not doing too well. Carl leads them back to safety.

Michone hears Penny thumping around and discovers The Governor's secret room. The Governor comes home and begs Michone not to hurt Penny, but Michone shows no mercy and stabs Penny through the head. A brutal fight ensues. The fish tanks wind up crashing down on the floor. Gov tries to pin Michone's arm down in front of one of the newly liberated zombie heads, chomping away. Michone reaches for her sword but it's just out of grasp, so she opts for a shard of glass instead, and stabs The Governor right in the eye. She's about to finish the job when Andrea arrives with gun drawn. The two circle each other and Andrea lets Michone walk away while she tends to Gov and surveys the room.

The injured member of Tyrese's group is revealed to be Donna. She doesn't make it. Carl maneuvers out of the room and locks up Tyrese's group for the safety of his own. No mingling for now.

Michone reunites with Rick. Rick isn't happy about her disappearance, but they will continue working together.

The Governor makes his mid-season finale speech at the Woodbury zombie arena. He names Merle a traitor and has his men drag Daryl out into the circle, captured and bound. The town chants for the brothers to be put to death.

Full episode spoiler:

Lots of screaming in the woods. Tyrese and friends fight through walkers in the forest. One of their group is bitten. They stumble across the prison and debate whether to leave their injured comrade behind. Tyrese decides that they will bring her with them for now, and they climb over a broken-down section of the fence.

Andrea and The Governor share some more sweet-talk. Gov pays a visit to Penny and sings her a lullaby. He gets angry with her when she won't make eye contact and sends her back into her closet without dinner.

Glenn rips the bones out of the walker he fought off last episode and hands one to Maggie. Makeshift weaponry. Meanwhile, Rick's rescue party surveys the Woodbury wall and opts to sneak in around the side.

Merle and The Governor plot the decimation of the prison faction and plan to let walkers reclaim the place to cover their tracks. Merle is concerned about Daryl and The Gov agrees to make a play for Daryl to be their inside man. Glenn and Maggie are to be disposed of tonight.

Rick's group searches the room where Michone was originally questioned. A Woodbury citizen catches them but is soon neutralized non-lethally.

Comic relief moment as Axle hits on Beth, then hits on Carol when he discovers that she's not a lesbian.

Maggie and Glenn fight off Merle and his lackey. Maggie stabs the lackey in the neck with the zombie bone. Reinforcements arrive and get the better of Maggie and Glenn, who are led off with bags over their heads. The gunfire from the brief scuffle attracts Rick and crew, who ambush the execution squad with flash and smoke grenades and grab their friends. Commotion is spreading through town at this point and The Governor is alerted. Michone sneaks off amid the chaos, heads straight for the The Governor's apartment, and awaits his return with sword drawn.

Andrea refuses to be marginalized as the gunfight spills into the streets, and she fires at "the terrorists". Smoke grenades block her vision and she only gets a glimpse of Oscar, in prison uniform. Daryl lays cover fire as the others escape. A random Woodbury citizen shoots and kills Oscar (to make room for Tyrese). Rick hallucinates that the killer is Shane and guns him down. Maggie puts another round in Oscar to prevent him from reanimating, and the group escapes without Daryl and Michone.

Meanwhile, Carl is running things at the prison. Beth, Herschel and Carl hear screams coming from somewhere in the prison, and Carl goes alone to investigate. This leads him into an unsecured part of the prison where Tyrese and friends are not doing too well. Carl leads them back to safety.

Michone hears Penny thumping around and discovers The Governor's secret room. The Governor comes home and begs Michone not to hurt Penny, but Michone shows no mercy and stabs Penny through the head. A brutal fight ensues. The fish tanks wind up crashing down on the floor. Gov tries to pin Michone's arm down in front of one of the newly liberated zombie heads, chomping away. Michone reaches for her sword but it's just out of grasp, so she opts for a shard of glass instead, and stabs The Governor right in the eye. She's about to finish the job when Andrea arrives with gun drawn. The two circle each other and Andrea lets Michone walk away while she tends to Gov and surveys the room.

The injured member of Tyrese's group is revealed to be Donna. She doesn't make it. Carl maneuvers out of the room and locks up Tyrese's group for the safety of his own. No mingling for now.

Michone reunites with Rick. Rick isn't happy about her disappearance, but they will continue working together.

The Governor makes his mid-season finale speech at the Woodbury zombie arena. He names Merle a traitor and has his men drag Daryl out into the circle, captured and bound. The town chants for the brothers to be put to death.

Wow. Sounds damn legit.

Looks about right,

So Donna is with Tyreese....hmm the twins + prison= oh ****?

I'll just throw this out there, maybe The Gov labeling Merle a traitor is fake, a way to bring the brothers together, gain Daryl's trust, they will more than likely fight off the arena zombies and the Gov will allow them to escape, with Daryl bringing Merle back to the prison, inside man, and mad conflict with Daryl and Rick.:exp::exp::exp:

One more thing...

Andrea...you see broken fish tanks and walker heads all around on the floor of The Governor's "Secret" room....and you still draw and hold your weapon on Michonne.....harder and harder to defend you....your time may be coming to an end:doh::doh::doh:

I hate you Super T! :| lol

They better not [BLACKOUT]kill off Daryl[/BLACKOUT].

Michonne is a good character, but her loner attitude and selfishness is really starting to wear on me. Not sure if that or Andrea's ignorance is more annoying.

I hate you Super T! :| lol

They better not [BLACKOUT]kill off Daryl[/BLACKOUT].

Michonne is a good character, but her loner attitude and selfishness is really starting to wear on me. Not sure if that or Andrea's ignorance is more annoying.

Definitely Andrea's ignorance. No contest.

Comic Andrea would be ashamed and disgusted at how dumb and disloyal TV Andrea is.

As far as Tyreese goes, [BLACKOUT]I'm happy the real character is finally coming on to the show, but if the spoilers are right that'll mean we've had three non-concurrent bald, muscular black dudes on the show, literally one replacing the other as soon as the previous one dies. Seems a bit token-ish. They should have just given Oscar's storyline to Tyreese.[/BLACKOUT]

Comic Andrea would be ashamed and disgusted at how dumb and disloyal TV Andrea is.

Dumb? Yes, but I'm not sure she's as disloyal as she is weak. Her sickness wasn't just a blow to her body, but her spirit. Her sense of self-reliance has reverted, at least for now.

Then again, I'll have to see this week's eppy to see how she acts. I might have to agree with you after that.

As far as Tyreese goes, [BLACKOUT]I'm happy the real character is finally coming on to the show, but if the spoilers are right that'll mean we've had three non-concurrent bald, muscular black dudes on the show, literally one replacing the other as soon as the previous one dies. Seems a bit token-ish. They should have just given Oscar's storyline to Tyreese.[/BLACKOUT]

I read an interview with Vince Ward and he doesn't seem to feel like a token. He got one to be the focus of a watershed moment in the season when he shot Andrew. Being on one of TV's hottest shows has got to look nice on his resume'.

I also disagree about combining the two characters. The upcoming introduction is very important. The fact that it's happening on the mid-season finale will give it the Michonne impact of last season's finale.

Ugh.....Andrea, shaking my head so much and the only thing that comes to my mind is
tumblr_lzisgoD0Gf1qdvjvl.gif

And I really feel like AMC shouldve done webisodes featuring Tyreese and his group for the hiatus that is coming.

Webisodes would have been nice, but I guess they figure Tyrese is too big for that.

I'd like them to do something about those 8 months between seasons and how they survived the winter. I know they did some webisodes with original characters but they really haven't even talked about it on the show.

I don't think the 8 months needs to be explained, but I'm all for more webisodes. I would like it if they did a pre-fallout webisode or right when things go crazy for each main person that dies. I think that would spike up the web hits.

I don't think the 8 months needs to be explained, but I'm all for more webisodes. I would like it if they did a pre-fallout webisode or right when things go crazy for each main person that dies. I think that would spike up the web hits.

Christmas special The Walking Dead: Dead Winter. 2 hour tv movie lol.

Heh, those 8 months matter, they never even talk about it, look how much crap happens to them, in what maybe more than a week in the prison?

I choose to think their numbers swelled to like 25 before reaching the the prison, and 15 died in that time, :oldrazz: I mean surviving in the winter was a deal in the walking dead story, did they do the estates thing? Or was it just smooth sailing after Ricks speech last season? Same thing with Andrea and Michonne, just moving from shelter to shelter with nothing to say for 8 months? No other humans met in that time for them, that Michonne had to slice?

How cold does it get in GA during winter. This people should have went north in the winter because I don't think zombies do well in snow lol. I mean wouldn't their parts freeze and fall off or wouldn't they just freeze in the snow. That would make it easy to get around lol.

Anywho. I don't really care about the 8 months. One thing I can say for certain is that Glen and Maggie did a lot of winter humping lol.:oldrazz:

How cold does it get in GA during winter. This people should have went north in the winter because I don't think zombies do well in snow lol. I mean wouldn't their parts freeze and fall off or wouldn't they just freeze in the snow. That would make it easy to get around lol.

Anywho. I don't really care about the 8 months. One thing I can say for certain is that Glen and Maggie did a lot of winter humping lol.:oldrazz:

Oh it snows here. Especially in the northern part of the state. Trust me, it gets cold. We had a snow storm back in 2010 that almost shut the city down for a couple of days. Georgia may be in the South, but it does get really cold, and black ice is a danger that the state refuses to acknowledge. We have VERY limited winter resources ex: salt/sand trucks whenever we do have a freeze.

Wow, that sucks. Sounds like I could make a killing by bringing some of Indiana's salt trucks down there during the winter lol.

Didn't know it got that cold down there.

There's a lot of material there to cover. They probably never will (maybe in some novelization or other money making scheme)

You guys read the spoiler for episode 16 from IMDb ? :csad:

I seriously hope it is bull....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"