The Walking Dead The Spoiler Shed: Enter At Your Own Discretion

AMC needs to find these *******s leaking **** out & fire them

Huge spoilers guys. You're welcome for those that like to be spoiled.

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f92/whoa-whoa-huge-spoliers-8187.html

[YT]TH6Acpzurb0[/YT]

That might be the first time a spoiler has actually made me go "holy ****".

Especially since the first 3 or so pictures don't really give anything away, then suddenly you scroll down one more and BAM!

What concerns me far more than [BLACKOUT]Walker!Merle[/BLACKOUT], honestly, is that last picture....[BLACKOUT]is that Glenn laying under him??[/BLACKOUT].

Honestly, I'm far more concerned about [BLACKOUT]something happening to Glenn than what happens to Merle.[/BLACKOUT]

Word. :up:

I haven't watched anything from the second half of this season. I need to catch up. I couldn't resist the spoiler though. :(

What concerns me far more than [BLACKOUT]Walker!Merle[/BLACKOUT], honestly, is that last picture....[BLACKOUT]is that Glenn laying under him??[/BLACKOUT].

Honestly, I'm far more concerned about [BLACKOUT]something happening to Glenn than what happens to Merle.[/BLACKOUT]

Its not.

I shouldn't have but I looked! Damn. :wow:

Aw man, I missed the giant spoiler! Can someone tell me what it is?!?! I MUST. KNOW.

I swear it's like a medical condition..........

I found them all :D

Last edited:
I didn't use it but surprised that spoiler post didn't get flagged sooner. It had a dl link to this weeks episode in it.

Aw man, I missed the giant spoiler! Can someone tell me what it is?!?! I MUST. KNOW.

I swear it's like a medical condition..........
Here you go!
Are you sure?
Really sure?
I'm telling you, it's HUGE!!
Okay. Can't say I didn't warn you.
[blackout]Merle turns. They posted pics of him as a walker standing over Milton's dead body.[/blackout]

Here you go!
Are you sure?
Really sure?
I'm telling you, it's HUGE!!
Okay. Can't say I didn't warn you.
[blackout]Merle turns. They posted pics of him as a walker standing over Milton's dead body.[/blackout]

[BLACKOUT]was it said it was Milton looks like Ben to me[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]was it said it was Milton looks like Ben to me[/BLACKOUT]
[blackout]The actor who plays Milton just landed a role on a new show so, there was speculation he's getting killed off soon[/blackout]

[BLACKOUT]So I've been thinking, there was a rumour a couple pages back about someone committing suicide in one of the later episodes. Are we to presume this is Merle? Just thinking that maybe he is still working for the Governor and this is his back up plan.

Or am I just talking plain crazy? :woot:[/BLACKOUT]

Wasn't much of a spoiler if you ask me, was kind of expecting it to happen at some point.

On set filming the midseason finale.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"