Comics Amazing Spider-Man #553

It is indeed a very good thing... :yay:

Gotta say the out of web fluid jokes are getting stale. Maybe organics werent such a bad thing. Hell its becoming clearly that Peter was certainly more powerful pre BND.

Hopefully theyll try to remember that petes current world doesnt jive with the rest of marvel and try to answer certain questions.

I think they're purpusly avoiding interzction with the rest of the Marvel U. until they;ve settled Spidey's personal world a little bit...

I think things will begin to interact by summer time...

:yay:

I think they're purpusly avoiding interzction with the rest of the Marvel U. until they;ve settled Spidey's personal world a little bit...

I think things will begin to interact by summer time...

Yeah, Wacker just addressed that recently. And as far as interacting with the rest of the MU goes, that'll start a lot sooner than you think (i.e. next month).

Yeah, Wacker just addressed that recently. And as far as interacting with the rest of the MU goes, that'll start a lot sooner than you think (i.e. next month).

Aloha,
So where does he relationship with the New Avengers fit into all of this?
Spidey rules

the answer most likely was: Keep reading, you'll find out soon enough...

You are the only person in this thread who it would seem read the same issue as me.

Overall it was pretty lacklustre. This is my least favourite creative team since BND began. Gale’s story is less interesting to me than the preceding two and Jimenez, while good at most of what's going on draws a real crappy webhead. What's up with the front cover? It looks like Spidey's dome has been reshaped in a vice -Yuck. The premise of Freak was pretty cool and as a new villain, he has potential, but as you noted the standard cliché of- 'I blame the world for everything that is wrong with me' is tiring to say the least.

yes i agree with you! this issue was beyond mediocre, worst spidey ive read in years, the writing is so bland, the art is just plain bad too much inking.
BND is getting worse with every new issue.
i still think that the whole omd bnd was a ******ed ****edup idea.

Once in a while, you need a good old fashion type of villain with the sereotypical "I hate you and I hate the world and I hate Spider-Man" type of mindset...

I don't want to see them every issue, but you still need them

Freak may not be my favorite villain, but he has potential...

The best Spider-Man villains all started out with a personal vendetta against the wall-crawler.

Hey, flicking through this arc again before I read the latest issue and I found a mistake.

The big page spread of Freak seeing himself in the mirror down in the sewers is the wrong way round! Jimenez forgot to reverse the reflection!!

Anyone else notice this?

Hey well spotted Dark Spidey, I'll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"