Comics Amazing Spider-Man Cyber Library

Will you be posting any of the Spider-man (not ASM) and PPSM issue soon?

They all work now except ASM 51.

Thanks again! cant wait for the bunch! :)

Originally posted by spideylover89
Will you be posting any of the Spider-man (not ASM) and PPSM issue soon?
Aloha,
As a fan of Spider-Man, I take the position that Amazing Spider-Man volume One, is the CENTER OF THE SPIDER-MAN UNIVERSE.My first goal is to put up the entire volume One of Amazing Spider-Man, including most annuals.The Annuals take up the most disk space so I've put them up first. I can get two comics for every one annual up on my site.After Amazing volume One, I have the complete PPSpectacular Spider-Man as well as some volume two of Amazing (all JMS).If you want to say you "KNOW" Spider-Man, you must be familiar with these volumes.Hopefully some other fans will be inspired to put up other titles on their web sites.
Spidey Rules
btw-If you can't wait every six months for me to post a new series of comics, pm me regarding both Amazing and Spectacular.

Originally posted by Donald Thomas
Aloha,
As a fan of Spider-Man, I take the position that Amazing Spider-Man volume One, is the CENTER OF THE SPIDER-MAN UNIVERSE.My first goal is to put up the entire volume One of Amazing Spider-Man, including most annuals.The Annuals take up the most disk space so I've put them up first. I can get two comics for every one annual up on my site.After Amazing volume One, I have the complete PPSpectacular Spider-Man as well as some volume two of Amazing (all JMS).If you want to say you "KNOW" Spider-Man, you must be familiar with these volumes.Hopefully some other fans will be inspired to put up other titles on their web sites.
Spidey Rules
btw-If you can't wait every six months for me to post a new series of comics, pm me regarding both Amazing and Spectacular.

Thats cool. I was just wondering because I've read all the ASM and most of the Spectaculars but I've never picked up any of the other smaller titles. And once again, what you are doing is really cool. Its not easy to get you're hands on the older titles, but this makes it possible. Thank you

Donald Thomas, your site is AMAZING! Thanks so much for your time in putting all of those comics up to share. I don't have a comic store around and my parents are hesitant about online ordering, but I've always wanted to read some of the older Spider-Man books. Thanks for providing me with a way to! I've enjoyed them so much that I'm just going to have to get myself a subscription to the newer ones.

asm #17 and #24 so far seem to be missing (when you click on them, it pops up with another issue)...ill post updates on missing titles.

nevermind, i can get to them by typing in the issue number on the address bar. small error.

Aloha,
Hey gang just wanted to thank all of you for yopur positive response to my dream. Big thanks for finding those problems. 17 and 24 should be fine now. 51 is giving me a problem also. willtalk to my web master and see what needs to be done. Please continue to let me know if you are having problems with ANY of the comics coming up for you. btw. Most people report very little download time for these comics, one person with a 56K modem reports 30 minutes per comic. What's been your time?
Spidey rules-see the movie 2x first week and at least once the second week

My time is awesome. It depends on the file size though. If its from 3-5 mb, it takes around 20 seconds per comic. Great job Donald! Your dream lived has become a dream come true to me as well. 1 question, when you update the page and make 25 or so more titles available, will you make others unavailable?

Takes about 30seconds to a minute to load with a DSL for me wich is pretty good.

"1 question, when you update the page and make 25 or so more titles available, will you make others unavailable?"

Yes he said so earlier, read... He will remove 25 and add 25 new ones...

it only takes me like...5 seconds for all of those l've tried so far...

Aloha,
Glad to hear that people are able to get to the comics so quick. Thirty minutes to open one comic book would drive me up the wall(no pun intended:) .Two things I'd like to announce.
One-I will be seperating the web site so that Spider-Man is all to himself.As soon as I do I will announce it here. This move should give me more disk space to put up more comics by the end of June. Second-if you've read any of the comics on my site PLEASE sign my guest book-it's lonely out here in cyber library space.
Much thanks for your feedback and please keep it coming.
Spidey rules

http://www.newjumpswing.com/spiderman/collection.htm

WOW!! Great site Donald! It's now bookmarked on my computer!

Hey Donald, my dad really appreciates your site! He used to read Spidey back when he was growing up and now he can find those old issues that he remembers from way back! Thanks alot man!

Originally posted by XSpidercideX
Hey Donald, my dad really appreciates your site! He used to read Spidey back when he was growing up and now he can find those old issues that he remembers from way back! Thanks alot man!
Aloha,
Tell dad, Happy Father's Day.
That goes for all other father's who are members of the Hype or who have children who are members of the HYPE.
PS Please ask dad to sign my guest book.
Spidey rules

Donald i don't think i need to re-iterate that you're the man! But i'll go ahead and stroke your (humble) ego, and thank you for a tremendous job arranging the site and placement of the comics! Thank you, and Happy Fathers' Day.

-:venom:BSM

Aloha,
If you are not able to get to the library today hold tight. Based upon overwhelming interests in the site, I have moved it to its own domain. I will announce as soon as web master gives the go ahead the new domain name. Thanks for your support and hope all had a great Father's Day.
Spidey rules with great fans

This is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I realized that I always liked the fact that Ditko's Spidey was skinny, and is probably why I prefer the skinnier Spidey. You da man Donald.

Aloha,
The new domain name for the Amazing Spider-Man library wil be www.donaldspidermanthomas.com.
If you go to the old site it will redirect you to this one.Future plans will be to put up the official synopsis of the first 200 Amazings taken from the Spider-Man Index.
Spidey rules
PS The movie is going to be one of the biggest things to hit the world.So far I see portions of Amazing #3,50 and Annual #1. All can be read at the Library.Excelsior:spidey:

dude I think your site is a marvel, thanks for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"