The Walking Dead American Hottie Story: Alexandra Breckenridge Joins the Cast

Well if this actually plays out like the comics, and the dumbass younger son is acting just like he did there, then she may not make it further than the first few minutes of the next episode.

I'm feeling fairly certain the sons are DOA, but I actually hope she manages to avoid her comic fate. If for no other reason than to anger the Tumblr b****es who despise her.

But I also think there's potential there. With the hair color and her being significantly more useful than her comic counterpart, I think she could be the show's stand-in for Andrea from here on out. And, frankly... just how many Alexandrians can they kill off before it's like, "okay, so these people were just redshirts standing in the way of the main cast getting these houses to themselves?"

Last edited:
My brother, who reads TWD comics, also believes they'll spare her character to possibly stand in for Andrea on the show.

R.I.P., you fine woman. It hurt me a little bit just for how sudden it was. I honestly thought Sam was hallucinating until after the commercial break.

[BLACKOUT]RIP Jessie. It's a shame she didn't survive longer. I think she would've made a nice addition to Rick's group. However Jessie, Sam, and Ron’s deaths didn’t have the impact the writers were aiming for, imo b/c I wasn’t heartbroken when either of them died. And those quick flashbacks of Jessie felt forced. Plus the Rick and Jessie romance needed more development for me to care. I was also surprised how tame her death was compared to Sam's.[/BLACKOUT]

Right up until she got bit too I thought it was a hallucination as well. Then it all hit the fan.

RIP Jessie. Alexandra deserved a better character though. Hopefully she'll get a juicer role in the next thing she does. She would make a KILLER Poison Ivy.

[BLACKOUT]RIP Jessie. It's a shame she didn't survive longer. I think she would've made a nice addition to Rick's group. However Jessie, Sam, and Ron’s deaths didn’t have the impact the writers were aiming for, imo b/c I wasn’t heartbroken when either of them died. And those quick flashbacks of Jessie felt forced. Plus the Rick and Jessie romance needed more development for me to care. I was also surprised how tame her death was compared to Sam's.[/BLACKOUT]

I felt the same way, it felt like all the domestic drama was wasted when they just stood there and got eaten. Both her kids were stupid, I guess it's good she didn't stick around. too bad, hot actress, but the character wasn't that strong.

Damn, surprise she went out so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"