American Idol - Season 5

Kazaire

Sidekick
Reaction score
American Idol was kicked off here in America yesterday, with a two hour long season premiere, and another episode coming on tonight. What were your thoughts on the auditions? Did anybody stand out to you yet?

I personally liked the very first girl they showed. She sang to Kelly Clarkson's Since U Been Gone, and the rocker who has yet to be named. :)

I liked this show when it started because it wasn't a "cultural phenomenon". Now I despise it.

Long live the Dunkleman!

Man, did anyone see the ditsy 16-year-old girl with the deep orange tan? And then her mom came in...wow that was damn near frightening; that girl might give Paris Hilton a run for her money. No way that girl is from Chicago.

I also liked when the girl from Peotone who was pissed off at everybody after her audition and kept telling everyone to kiss her ass.

I'm always tempted to watch the first few episodes to see Simon destroy all the talentless "singers" images of themselves, they've been coddled all their lives and finally someone tells them the truth and it crushes them, but then I remember if I did that, I'd be helping the show stay on the air, so instead I watched some good TV like Scrubs, Supernatural and The Shield.

That guy who sung Shot the Sheriff was funny and that Krystal girl was kind of scary looking and I hated the way she talked.

what the f**k was that last contestant? That was a guy right? does he know he dresses like a woman? Is he gender confused? What was his deal?

The auditions are always the best part of the show. I liked the twins: Joshua and Jarrett. They sing very well.

Take care,

From Your Friendly, Neighborhood Spidey-Fan

I told myself I wasn't gonna to watch it. But yah, I watched it. :(

One thing I notice though. Simon's insults are weak compare to the first season.

C'mon Simon ... rip them apart :o

The twins Derrell and Terrell will most likely be kicked off of the show now, because they bought a car with a false ID, and have been in prison since Jan. 10th.
Hey Darthkush, I agree with you completely. If you don't want people to think you're a girl, don't dress and do your hair like one. I mean, that s/he must be really gender confused. He should just change his name to Chelsea or something. He could live the rest of his life as a woman.

This show is destroying what little culture America has left. That's it that's all.

Anybody watch it on Wednesday? That guy singing Jigglypuff was just....how embarassing! :D

I'm not into American Idol, but I love watching the auditions.
I can't believe some people have the face to stand up there and think they can sing. It's totally pathetic.

PyroChamber said:
Man, did anyone see the ditsy 16-year-old girl with the deep orange tan? And then her mom came in...wow that was damn near frightening; that girl might give Paris Hilton a run for her money. No way that girl is from Chicago.

I was very suprised too by that. It was like a Paris Hilton clone. Besides she didn't her a thing of what the judges asked her. Simon kept asking her about the sun tan and ParisClone just kept saying her name and the song she was to perform.

Totally hilarious.

Anyone see the girl with the pink hat? LMAO :down

Audition process is the best part, sure its great when they wittle (is that a word) down the talent but nothing's better than watching people embrass themselves on TV! Especially as its watched all over the world!

Hollywood has started. I hate this part. I like the auditions, and the voting, but not this. I see good people leave, and I have no control over it.

Kazaire said:
Hollywood has started. I hate this part. I like the auditions, and the voting, but not this. I see good people leave, and I have no control over it.

Yeah, Hollywod part sucks. It's not funny as the auditions, and sometimes people that seem promising have to leave :down

Oh! Derrell and Terrell need to be beotch slapped! They get all puffed up and say their leaving the competetion, and screw over american idol. Then they come back and beg to get in. And SIMON LETS THEM? RRRRAAAARRRR!

^ That was the most ******ed line i've ever heard. EVER. They piss me off so bad!!!!!!!!

I almost peed my pants, that was sooooo funny, and all to find out it was for nothing. His brother wasn't eliminated. OMG that was so funny.

I can't believe those twins were allowed to come back after the one quit. I would never had allowed them back. They are waaay too divaish. The one sucked on his audition, and while they do sound good together, they are waaaaay over the top. They'd be better off in one of those gospel choirs or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"