Americanime?

javphonic

Sidekick
Reaction score
Are there any good "Americanime" shows like... "Avatar: The Last Airbender" or "The Boondocks" on TV or online that you guys like... or even animes which move quickly in pace... I've tried to watch some traditional anime, but sometimes they draw the battles and episodes out so long, like "Naruto" that I sometimes loose interest...

I've searched in the engine, but haven't found a forum with this topic in here, if there is please redirect me and do what you have to to this thread (Moderators)

Avatar is better, watch that first.

Fast paced anime? Just watch any anime that's 26 episodes or less, which is pretty much everything but Dragonball series, Naruto Series, Bleach and One Piece to name mainstream animes.

I've watched both, but I've nothing to watch now and I tried "Naruto" and "DBZ", but the stories are so drawn out in comparison to "Avatar: TLA" and "The Boondocks" so I was wondering if anyone knew any American cartoons which use anime influences?

Not really any, unless you're willing to watch Teen Titans.

Oh yeah... thanks, Ryo Jin, I forgot all about Teen Titans... I never did watch the last season

anyone have any more suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"