The Dark Knight Rises An idea for The Jokerz...

I don't have a problem with them recasting the Joker. I mean unbless they never plan to use him again; what choice do they have.

They could reanimate Ledger.

I mean they do it all the time in the movies.

I dont know, but this seems like pure gold, if heath where alive, and Nolan where to do the third film this is my idea.

I wouldent have The Joker be a villian but at the end, see the riddler or the main villian locked up, but then see the Joker (played by heath) start clapping, then the camera zooms out and everybody in the jail starts to clap.

I dunno, sounds, amazing to me.

i was kind of thinking about this, but, it would be too similar to the dark knight

i was also thinking about the red triangle gang from batman returns...it would have been really interesting if it was mentioned that they were influenced by the joker...it would have even made more sense since they were clowns

The Jokerz should only be in a batman beyond movie in my opinion.
However, I like the idea of citizens adopting the Joker's ways. Perhaps even villains following the same path.

i don't think it should be part of the main plotline, but as a little easter egg think i think it would be great. Like a TV in the background showing a robbery or murder by a bunch of clown-like criminals (maybe the Gotham Clowns rather than the Jokerz), or Batman saving some teenage girls from some Clown rapists, or something like that.

It would show the impact Joker has had on Gotham, his dark legacy, much like the copycat Batmans. It would make sense that such a charismatic and terrifying persona as the Joker would gain a cult following (i.e. Charles Manson), and it would highlight the new generation of criminal freaks that the Batman/joker have inspired.

How about a bunch of "jokers" vs the citizens for Batman? That would be a cool scene. Or how about citizen of Batman saving Bats from a situation where otherwise if handled alone, he would have been dead. I like the idea of Gotham fighting back crime, it would be a very strong way to show that the city is on its way back to form.

How about a bunch of "jokers" vs the citizens for Batman? That would be a cool scene. Or how about citizen of Batman saving Bats from a situation where otherwise if handled alone, he would have been dead. I like the idea of Gotham fighting back crime, it would be a very strong way to show that the city is on its way back to form.
yeah... that would be very kool to see.

I'd like to see the idea that, just as Batman has inspired citizens in Gotham, the Joker has, as well. Not copycats, after all, there's no substitute for the Joker (which, undoubtedly, is all the Jokerz gang would be. "We didn't want to recast the role, so here's the next best thing!"), but bumping up the criminal element to a new leverl. Freaks start oozing out of the woodwork.

That's something I thought was very clever about the way they wrote the Riddler in Batman Forever. He was fascinated by Two-Face, and decided he wanted to follow in his footseps.

That's a concept I'd like to see carried over into the new series.

They could recast Joker in a minor role but he would have to be somewhat part of the shadows of arkum and it would best be done to introduce Harley Quinn.

Unfortunately , I think we have probably seen the last of the Joker from Nolan.

its not too far fetched, i personally like the idea as well, a bunch of punk kids from the narrows cutting up their faces and causing anarchy

its not too far fetched, i personally like the idea as well, a bunch of punk kids from the narrows cutting up their faces and causing anarchy

That just seems redundant to me. And it would get boring quickly.

I actually placed the whole "the warriors" universe in "the clock work orange" universe and I want to see them fight each other.
Yeah that'd be great, someone's got to make that video game.:woot:

The Warriors vs. Clock Work Orange! Though we need more CWO gangs.
How about the guys with the pointy german helmets whose a$$es get whooped by Alex and his droogs in the theater.:woot:

i hated how Tim Buton made the Joker's henchman conventional goons and the Penguin's henchman twisted freaks. It should be the other way around!

I liked both films (though they aren't on par with Nolan's), but that proved that Burton hadn't really researched either character

ya I have always felt that Penguins goons should have been jokers goons

i hated how Tim Buton made the Joker's henchman conventional goons and the Penguin's henchman twisted freaks. It should be the other way around!

I liked both films (though they aren't on par with Nolan's), but that proved that Burton hadn't really researched either character
Burton didn't write either film. Blame Sam Hamm.

Nice idea The Jokerz would be nice might have some more reaosn to include Harley it'd be nice

it doesnt have to be harley quinn, but id think it would be interesting if a late-teenage girl became obsessed about the joker after seeing that video footage of him on tv and hearing about all those things he did. She can be one of the #1 Fan!!! type girls who makes a website dedicated to him and they devote themselves to do anything for him. That would be cool for the batmam 3 virals; her fansite and all.

NOTE: I do NOT actually want this for batman 3, mind you ;) this is just a suggestion i think is cool, but wouldnt actually want to see

If you're saying that there should be copycat Jokers like there were copycat Batmans...

... yeah, if it were a minor thing then I'd be up for it. Done well it could be a nice way for the Joker spirit to live on. Since we've already seen real life examples it's certainly not too out there at any rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"