An Underworld 2 Question...

Reaction score
Okay, if you've seen the trailer, then you would have gathered that Michael and Selene make love. But one of my friends (another Underworld fan) raised an interesting point.

Since he's hybrid due to his background, and she's only vampire, then wouldn't she have something wrong with herself if Micahel impregnated her? I mean, it's like Superman making love to Lois Lane. Since he's superhuman, she wouldn't be able to handle the superbaby growing inside her.

So if they had a baby (which they probably won't) she'd die wouldn't she, since she's only vampire, and not hybrid?

First off, they're both super-powered, so it wouldn't be like Superman and Lois Lane, more like Superman and Wonder Woman.

Besides, she's a vampire, if she's a traditionally of one as most in the movie, she probably likes it a little rough. :D

DarkKnightJRK said:
Besides, she's a vampire, if she's a traditionally of one as most in the movie, she probably likes it a little rough. :D

Yea,and we want to see that!:) But honestly Selene will never have a child in these movies,so its not important!

The secrets of monsters cumming together? They have their ways.

DarkKnightJRK said:
First off, they're both super-powered, so it wouldn't be like Superman and Lois Lane, more like Superman and Wonder Woman.

lol...I guess so...closed thread now? lol jk

Well according to superman returns lois did have supermans child:wow:
Far as selen and michael weather he got her inpregnated is minute,not part of the movie..I'm no vampire/werewolf expert,but can they actually have kids anyways? Aren't they considered dead..I guess it would depend on the source material etc...
Underworld 2 was okay movie,I'm wondering if they are gonna make a 3rd?

seeing as he's half vampire, I bet she could have his kid, like donkeys and horses f**king to get a mule, you know?

Well after she (Selene) sucked the blood of Alexander Corvinus there is a possible that Selene might be pregnant with Michael's baby seeing she was touching her belly at the end of part 2.

Did she?

I've watched Underworld 2 so many times but didnt notice that.

I just got caught up in the amazing lighting and Kate's acting.

Oh, and a shirtless Speedman :D

lol but seriously...a little Werevampire would be cool...the spawn of Slene and Michael. WHy can't they just continue? Enough prequelness has been explained to explain the future story...you know what I mean :o

Well another question is what is Selene?

She drank Alexander's blood.

ROFLS.

Well, true. Technically she is still a vampire, but she is an evolved vampire, the most powerful vampire ever.

Now all she needs to do is become a baddy and hey, theat's the end of the franchise right there :)

If they did a third one continuing the story I think they should have Selene and Michael fighting for their very existences and building up an army of both Lycan and Werewolf and fight the human race.

Only Angel can knock up vampire women! DUH!

:)

Wow! So fun to see how we've grown over the course of a year in this very thread. Looks like the Superman anology doesn't really work anymore.

Yea,and we want to see that!:) But honestly Selene will never have a child in these movies,so its not important!

I hope not.

Interesting point and question, but I don't think the writers thought about it, but remember at the end of the film Selene became a Hybrid so maybe it wont matter as she is one now, but a different one to him though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"