Spider-man 3 Teaser Trailer to hit Theatres August 2006

InsomniacFreak

Sidekick
Reaction score
Spiderman 3 Teaser Trailer
Movie Spider Man 3 Posted By: Jason / Source
Related News : Action Movie News , Comic Flicks ,

It's been reported that Sony has plans to attach the teaser trailer for "Spiderman 3" with Will Ferrell's upcoming action-comedy "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" which is due out in theaters Friday, August 4th.

"Spider-Man 3" is scheduled for release on May 4, 2007, and will reunite returning cast members Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst and James Franco with director Sam Raimi and producers Laura Ziskin and Marvel Studio's Avi Arad, the successful filmmaking team responsible for the first two films. Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace have joined the cast of the blockbuster franchise.

Nothing is known accept for the fact that Venom will be the villain as of now. "In addition to the ongoing relationship between Peter Parker and M.J., these films are driven by the great actors who have brought our villains to life," Raimi said. "Thomas Haden Church will be a fantastic and challenging new nemesis, and we all look forward to working with him."

Source Link: http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_8160.html

Of course no confirmation from Sony on this appears on the official site. How legit do you guys think this report is? I'm a bit skeptical but just passing it along for discussion.

This was on the main page, like last month I think....

PWN3R RANGER said:
This was on the main page, like last month I think....

D'OH. I see that now...here.

http://superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=4002

Thus the "it has been reported" eh? Geez, I can't keep up with the damn news/threads around here anymore. There's only one new thread created every 30 seconds around here (which means I've had my 15 seconds of fame).

Well, what can I say.... flog me like I deserve it and send my ass packing back to newbie school for a refresher. I am quickly reminded of why I stopped keeping up with happenings here in the first place. It's impossible to do when one is employed.

Close this or leave it open for harrassment purposes as you see fit.

LOL Its ok, no biggie.

Stop bringing up the same news, I've heard it million times. Anyways, it came out like 2 or 3 months ago.

The Ballad of Ricky Bobby? i hope its better than Ron Burgundy

"i wanna be on you" -Ron Burgundy

HughJackFan420 said:
The Ballad of Ricky Bobby? i hope its better than Ron Burgundy

hehe. Me too. That wasn't Will Ferrell's best but I do get a kick out of him and he's a really nice guy in person too. I think Ferrell's best work was on SNL. Consequently, I've never seen Tobey Maguire be funnier than he was working with Ferrell doing skits on SNL when Tobey hosted it.

If the Ricky Bobby SM3 Trailer rollout thing proves true, I do think it is kind of an ODD choice for Spidey's teaser debut. Seems like it would be attached to a more action/adventure oriented type flick. Guess it's just a Sony thing (again, if TRUE).

I laugh to think of all the films I will go see late this year, simply for the sole purpose of watching the Spidey 3 trailer. LOL!!!

InsomniacFreak said:
hehe. Me too. That wasn't Will Ferrell's best but I do get a kick out of him and he's a really nice guy in person too. I think Ferrell's best work was on SNL. Consequently, I've never seen Tobey Maguire be funnier than he was working with Ferrell doing skits on SNL when Tobey hosted it.

If the Ricky Bobby SM3 Trailer rollout thing proves true, I do think it is kind of an ODD choice for Spidey's teaser debut. Seems like it would be attached to a more action/adventure oriented type flick. Guess it's just a Sony thing (again, if TRUE).

I laugh to think of all the films I will go see late this year, simply for the sole purpose of watching the Spidey 3 trailer. LOL!!!

hey man if you ever want the newest trailers always go to apple.com/trailers that always has the newest so it will be on there staright away

august? maybe that means we'll see it before a superman one...even though it should be already on the big screen...I WANT TRAILERS!!!!

I'll wait for it to come on the internet. I'm not watching that movie just to see a Spidey teaser.

I work in a movie theater, so I should have no problem catching it without seeing the movie. I think Will Ferrell is funny though, so I'll probably be checking it out anyways. It's always better to see the trailers on the big screen.

ugh....i wish topher wasnt eddie brock.

it can only end in disaster.

I wonder what movies it will show with, does anybody know what movies Sony has coming out Aug. 06?

jusblaze21 said:
I wonder what movies it will show with, does anybody know what movies Sony has coming out Aug. 06?

The plan is to attach the teaser to Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"