Animals Are Not Ours To Wear

Man-Thing said:
I love that Cthulu avatar. To me it's saying "lalalala I'm off to devour the world".:up:
it's like an atomic bomb with rainbows and birds and a dog tied to it with a big red bow coming at you... you know it'll kill you, but you can't stop saying "awwww"

The only thing I've seen that has more sodium than beef jerky is them Hungry Man meals. Good lord, one had like 2000g sodium. :eek:

jaguarr said:
Dude, Mr. Sparkle doesn't like to be called that. :down

jag
he had it coming

and Carter... MExico's more than jut the barren Tijuana... it is actually the country with the most varied ecosystems in the world... it has from deserts to jungles, to forests and everything in between... we lack a thundra, but we'll invade Greenland some day

I've gotta get more Mezcal with the worm.
That **** rocked my socks.

I was naked on my kitchen floor after drinking the whole bottle

Corinthian™ said:
it's like an atomic bomb with rainbows and birds and a dog tied to it with a big red bow coming at you... you know it'll kill you, but you can't stop saying "awwww"

000.gif

cthulhu-toad.jpg

cthulhu_comic.jpg

the_cthulhu_circus.jpg

Carter said:
The Carter doesn't get it
It's all mythos created by Lovecraft in shortstories he made in the early 1900's. Cthulhu is one of the Old ones that will bring chaos, murder and destruction when he rises from the cold halls of R'lyeh, the underwater city of the old ones...

You need to look for the shortstory "The Call of Cthulhu" and all the little things Lovecraft made...

Remember the Big old octopus thingies on Hellboy? Based on Cthulhu...

Bear meat. That just sounds nasty. Like eating a giant dog.

Venice said:
"With so many wonderful alternatives to wool, fur, and leather, there's simply no need to use animal skins to cover your own skin. For every wool sweater, leather belt or jacket, or bit of fur trim, animals are tortured and mutilated in ways that would make any compassionate person's skin crawl. Sheep, cows, foxes, rabbits, minks, and other animals used for their fleece, fur, or skins feel pain and suffer just like the dogs and cats in our own homes, yet chunks of their flesh are hacked off, they are electrocuted, their necks are snapped, and their throats are slit open, often without any painkillers. Join kind people everywhere and shed your skins-wear only compassionate, animal-free clothing." - PETA

Wearing animal fur is disgusting. :( Here's some more gross information: http://www.furisdead.com/animals.html

I didn't want to post any pictures because they're nauseating.

:)

If we're eating animals anyway, why waste the fur and skin? And no one is making me give up my leather jacket :o

Sorry to bump this but I read the first 10 pages and was laughing so hard I thought I'd share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"