Animaniacs reboot in development

Isn't this just a revival like Rosanne, X Files, and Twin Peaks? You might as well call Blade Runner 2049 or Crystal Skull a reboot. Is Avatar 2 a reboot as well? It's been over a decade since the original film. It must be a reboot according to the logic used by some people.

Animaniacs Reboot Among Trio of New Series Premiering on Hulu This Fall

It’s (almost) time for Animaniacs! Hulu’s reboot of the classic animated series (1993–1998) will premiere on Friday, Nov. 20, TVLine has learned.

From Amblin Television and Warner Bros. Animation, the reboot once again finds siblings Yakko, Wakko and Dot wreaking havoc and ruining lives from Burbank to Beverly Hills… and beyond.

The 13-episode first season also welcomes back iconic Animaniacs characters, including Pinky and the Brain. (Also worth noting: The show has already been renewed for a 13-episode second season, set to premiere in 2021.) Steven Spielberg is executive-producing, alongside Sam Register, Darryl Frank, Justin Falvey and Wellesley Wild.

I'm gonna have to get Hulu for this or at least a trial.

I wasn’t expecting the animation style to match the original so closely. Nice!

That poster is sweet.

Isn't this just a revival like Rosanne, X Files, and Twin Peaks? You might as well call Blade Runner 2049 or Crystal Skull a reboot. Is Avatar 2 a reboot as well? It's been over a decade since the original film. It must be a reboot according to the logic used by some people.

Reboot is a pretty broad term. You shouldn't take it so personally.

It's not really but okay. I won't mention my pet peeve anymore.

Why is this on Hulu and not HBOMax? It clearly belongs to Warner...

As long as Aunt Slappy is in this.

Yeah, that's the Animaniacs I remember. I do wonder what the pop culture references will be like?

saw that JP clip on Twitter that is BRILLIANT!

It says the tweet is unavailable. What was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"