Another Season

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
If you could give a show another season, what show would it be and what would you do?

Several leap to mind but if I had to pick one it would be Stargate Atlantis, it was really disappointing to not get a proper ending after five seasons.

The Riches
Arrested Development
Veronica Mars

The Secret Circle
Camelot
My Own Worst Enemy
Awake

I would give them all 22 episode orders so they could end wrap their most important arcs, (and God willing, maybe attract some new viewers as they each find their footing)

Smallville
ALF
Night Court
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Lost, Maybe a multi part mini series of some sort.

Several leap to mind but if I had to pick one it would be Stargate Atlantis, it was really disappointing to not get a proper ending after five seasons.

I would give Stargate Universe one more season, in my opinion they only touched on the possibilities of that show.

Dark Angel should also get another season, because there were so many questions left unanswered.

Spectacular Spider-Man
Symbionic Titan
Twin Peaks
Freaks & Geeks

and not that it needs it but...

LOST

because it is my favorite show of all time and I miss it. :csad:

Firefly. Sure, it got the movie, but there was such excellent universe-building to be had with this series that another season would've been able to cover more ground.

The Wire

I'd just like to see what they originally had planned, and get a proper ending. Not that it ended badly, but it wasn't the ending intended.

I also would have liked to have had another season of Battlestar Galactica. Like, not another season bolted on after the existing finale, I just wish there were more episodes where they could have explored the [BLACKOUT]human-cylon alliance[/BLACKOUT] further. I felt like they kind of rushed past that stuff and maybe missed out on some potentially cool storylines.

Terrier
The Riches
Dirt
Reaper
Threshold
Surface
Flashforward
V
No Ordinary Family
Heroes
Better off Ted
Young Justice
Carnivalè
Bored to Death
Farscape
Frisky Dingo
Dollhouse
Caprica
Aeon Flux
My Name is Earl
The 4400
Terminator SCC
The Tick (both versions)
Thundercats '11

Don't you dare say The Shield! It was PERFECT!

I'm gonna say dollhouse, I was satisfied with how it ended, but season 2 felt rushed. I'm thinking they crammed whatever they had planned for a possible third season into the second half lol. Like I got the impression that the whole Alexis denisoff/ senator storyline was planned to span the entirety of season 2, climaxing at the second doll house and ending with echo on the run, with season 3 picking up with the dollhouse being micromanaged by the rossum corporation while echo and Ballard plan their attack on the company.

Last edited:
Angel
Firefly
Chuck
X-Files
Deadwood

Last edited:
Forgot one! Lol. Outsourced. I ****ing loved that show. I honestly couldn't believe it was cancelled. It fit so damn perfect with The Office, Community, Parks and Rec and 30 Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"