Ant-Man and the Wasp News and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "intense gaze" seems to be by far the most popular choice for this sort of thing.

I don't know. They must feel that it creates the best impression in a still image.

Is there any news of that HYDRA agent from the last movie who got away with the Yellowjacket particle sample returning for this movie? That plot point has yet to be resolved, although I could've SWORN i heard somewhere prior to Civil War coming out that the Yellowjacket particle would make a return in that movie or somewhere down the line but nothing has been said yet since! Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm worried about that formula and that HYDRA guy both still being out there with no one to stop them!

Also, I DO remember Peyton Reed saying he originally had written in the script for the first Ant-Man movie that Scott caught that guy, but he decided to change it. Why would he changed a plot point like that and seemingly not have it followed up in the sequel like that? Hmmm.......

Reed wanted the Cross particles out in the MCU. Seems like he wanted it open ended so that he could introduce other Pym particle powered villians in future installments

I was thinking about what connection Ghost could have to the Pyms awhile back and with the possible slip up Evangeline had it started me thinking:
Could Ghost have a connection to Bill Foster? A daughter or student that hooks up with Goggins' character?

Reed wanted the Cross particles out in the MCU. Seems like he wanted it open ended so that he could introduce other Pym particle powered villians in future installments

And yet we got Ghost instead. Who DOESN'T size-change.

To be fair though we don't know where the story will take us now. There could well be a size changing antagonist we simply haven't seen yet.

Last time we got a micro battle. I can't help but feel that since they introduced the Giant-Man idea in CW that here we will get a battle of titans at some point.

To be fair though we don't know where the story will take us now. There could well be a size changing antagonist we simply haven't seen yet.

Last time we got a micro battle. I can't help but feel that since they introduced the Giant-Man idea in CW that here we will get a battle of titans at some point.

We don't know if Fishburn's Goliath is a good guy.

An when they rescue Janet they probably have to fight something tiny.

DfLlOrkUEAMgFSi

Pretty cool :up:

I saw a great Ant Man and Wasp cosplay couple at Comic Con recently.

Wonder if Wasp will have her own control over insects as well. Ants are bad enough now imagine a hero that can throw a literal wasp's nest at you on command?

Wonder if Wasp will have her own control over insects as well. Ants are bad enough now imagine a hero that can throw a literal wasp's nest at you on command?

She seemed to have really good control over the ants in Ant-Man...

She seemed to have really good control over the ants in Ant-Man...
I think she will control her own group of ants. Hank didn't want to lose her but if he wasn't over protective Hope would have been the hero. She seemed to master the control.

[YT]Tf478vUmdfU[/YT]

The more I see stuff from AM&TW, the more I like it. I'm really excited for this one. Loved the first and I'm sure this one will be be very good as well.

I assume it is a matter of finding the right wave link as to whether you have control over certain types of insects or maybe it only ever worked with ants and no other insects can be controlled. However since it is a movie they should be able to control any flying insect they choose.:woot:

They are not showing a lot. Is it just me? It reminds me of the Infinity War marketing that it felt like the same shots over and over again and then a lot of surprises in the film itself. I hope is the same here. At this point I think Marvel Studios learned that people will show up regardless, so maybe they are starting to keep their cards close to their chest?

Is there a bad guy side? I mean, maybe so, but if that's the case, then they are spoiling some major plot points in the poster.

There is that one guy, but the main villain advertised so far is in the center.

Red herring villains, that is the Disney way.

Is there a bad guy side? I mean, maybe so, but if that's the case, then they are spoiling some major plot points in the poster.

There is that one guy, but the main villain advertised so far is in the center.

It was probably done that way to give Michelle/Janet a more prominent place on the poster but still the poster is imbalanced with 3 people on one side and two on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"