The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall cast in mysterious role... speculation?

Mattchew

Sidekick
Reaction score
first... just notice I f-ed up his name in the title of the post... sorry! :)

from SHH:

Anthony Michael Hall Joins The Dark Knight

"The Dead Zone" star Anthony Michael Hall revealed to LA Daily News that he has a role in Chris Nolan's The Dark Knight, currently filming for a July 18, 2008 release.

"I signed a confidentiality agreement, and I can't say which part I'm playing because it affects the story," said Hall. "I can't give away the suspense - it's a $200 million surprise, and I don't want to be the guy to ruin it."

He added, "I'm excited about it - Christian Bale back as Batman. Heath Ledger is joining the cast as the Joker. Of course, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine return, and they're great."

While he's shooting the sixth season of the USA Network series, he was able to make it for the first day of production in London the weekend before last. He said he's not scheduled to rejoin shooting until August, after "The Dead Zone" is wrapped.

"They're shooting in London, Chicago and Hong Kong. My next dates are in Chicago, the third week of August with Morgan, then I get to go back to London."

"It's really a great role," he added. "I'm in throughout the whole movie, and I'm really looking forward to working with Christian and Morgan and all these real Hollywood heavy hitters."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are your thoughts?

This just makes me so much more excited about this movie. Anthony Michael Hall is an amazing actor, its about time he gets some movie roles. :woot:

He's a good actor. His time on the Dead Zone has proven that many times. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a cameo as some sort of villain perhaps. Or at the end, maybe. Maybe he's going to play Edward Nigma?

took the words right out of my mouth

i dont think so, i think he has a relation with the joker, something important

the best thing about the first one was how they picked villians who worked towards the same end, but had different motivations and weren't EXACTLY working together...

im hoping no matter who he's playing, that will be true in the sequel.

The fact that he is shooting with Morgan I feel like he could be Bruce Wayne's rival rather than Batman's.

Considering he said he would spoil the movie, I want to say that he is the mobster that scars Dent.

Edward Nygma is also a definite possibility but i think a dark horse pick would be Hush. He kinda resembles him but he seems to old to be Bale's childhood best bud.

The fact that he is shooting with Morgan I feel like he could be Bruce Wayne's rival rather than Batman's.

Love your thoughts... that part of the quote had me thinking the same thing, but maybe we're just reading into a random quote too much.

Time will tell.

Guys we will all ready have two face and I am sure that they dont need to gangters in onw movie. As for him being the riddler The already did his story. The reason they are doing joker again is because he is so great and two face because he didnt really have one. Every one thinks he is going to be the riddler because he works with morgon freeman. Well Jervis tetch all so worked for wayne tech. This is what I think

After the gas terror thing they need to some how control the crazy people made from the gas. A worker has made these cards to control people. Bruce think the cards are too dangerous in the wrong hands and does not allow them for mass prodution. Jervis quits and his daughter gets killed by the joker or something. After weeks of crying and watching home videos of him and his daughter playing alice in wonderland and watching himself as the mad hatter and the joy he gave his daughter playing as alice at the tea party . He enraged he becomes the mad hatter and to make gotham his own wonderland.

hmm.... i like it, but im guessing we'll see a much toned down hatter if he ever makes it into one of these movies.

Guys we will all ready have two face and I am sure that they dont need to gangters in onw movie. As for him being the riddler The already did his story. The reason they are doing joker again is because he is so great and two face because he didnt really have one. Every one thinks he is going to be the riddler because he works with morgon freeman. Well Jervis tetch all so worked for wayne tech. This is what I think

After the gas terror thing they need to some how control the crazy people made from the gas. A worker has made these cards to control people. Bruce think the cards are too dangerous in the wrong hands and does not allow them for mass prodution. Jervis quits and his daughter gets killed by the joker or something. After weeks of crying and watching home videos of him and his daughter playing alice in wonderland and watching himself as the mad hatter and the joy he gave his daughter playing as alice at the tea party . He enraged he becomes the mad hatter and to make gotham his own wonderland.

I still say make him a child molesting crazy.

My guess is that Anthony Michael Hall is Roman Sionis and his cosmetic products are responsible for giving the Joker his chalk white skin.

We dont need the black mask because he is a gangster type villian. We have two face who is a lot better.
Just cause the Mad Hatter likes alice in wonderland does not make him a child molester. He has never and will never be a child molester.

We have two face..Would't two gangters villians in a movie with threee villians be a bad idea and get boring?

We have two face..Would't two gangters villians in a movie with threee villians be a bad idea and get boring?

Yea but Two-Face won´t be Two-Face till the end of the movie, it´s just a matter of being done correctly unlike Spider-Man 3

O yeah but still....anthony cant be black mask. Black mask should be a main villian like for the third one or something

Yea but Two-Face won´t be Two-Face till the end of the movie, it´s just a matter of being done correctly unlike Spider-Man 3

we dont know that for sure, but im guessing this is true.

Goyer said it so it's true.

In a June 2005 interview with Premiere magazine, screenwriter David S. Goyer said that in The Dark Knight, Harvey Dent would help Batman and policeman James Gordon bring down the Joker, whose presence was hinted at the end of Batman Begins. Goyer went on to say that in the third film, the Joker would go on trial and scar Dent in the process.[2]. In October 2006, director Christopher Nolan confirmed that Harvey Dent would be introduced in the sequel.[3] In February 2007, Aaron Eckhart was confirmed to play Harvey Dent. [4] Eckhart has stated that the Two-Face persona will make an appearance in the film. [5]Goyer, however, has suggested this is not the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Face

Black Mask maybe. Riddler will probably be in 3 or 4

riddler... or another set-up like harvey dent

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"