The Dark Knight Gordon's Wife and Son Cast!

Maybe it's because you touch yourself at night.

Hehehehe.

i think its cool that mrs. gordon and kid gordon will be in the movie even for a minute of screentime.

well, at least it can be said that there was a Barbara Gordon in the Nolan trilogies.

frustrerte_fruer_193718c.jpg

Nice. Old and mature, but was prolly a beaut back in her day. :up:

WTF you talking about? Old and Mature? Mature.....yes.......Old.......Hell No! You must be on crack to say "prolly a beaut back in her day" when the girl is damn BEAUTIFUL RIGHT NOW. What, in your world do you have to be 20 to be attractive? Why can't a girl be Mature, in her 40's or 50's and still be attrative, and attractive enough to sleep with. Seriously, your standards are WAY TO HIGH to be making those comments buddy

This is cool news.

I just hope somewhere down the line Nolan incoporate Sarah Essen in the picture for sexual tension between her and Gordan and maybe even bring in the extramarital affair ala year one in the storyline.

Ditto that

TDK - Theme: escalation (Bruce losing himself in the Bat, the rise of the Joker, the emergence of Two Face)

The third film - Theme: duality (Bruce struggling to rebalance the two aspects of his life, contrasted with Two Face, Gordon having an affair

WTF you talking about? Old and Mature? Mature.....yes.......Old.......Hell No! You must be on crack to say "prolly a beaut back in her day" when the girl is damn BEAUTIFUL RIGHT NOW. What, in your world do you have to be 20 to be attractive? Why can't a girl be Mature, in her 40's or 50's and still be attrative, and attractive enough to sleep with. Seriously, your standards are WAY TO HIGH to be making those comments buddy
I gotta agree with you there Knight.

She is Bombay!

wish they has a cast a 13 year old red headed girl as barbara.

I don't get your post... unless you are saying you wish they would have included Gordon's niece in the film and NOT his wife - and even then, that makes little sense.

Isn't this Mason Gamble's lil bro? (the kid who played Dennis the Menace?)

DAUGHTER! Stop saying niece! **** post-crisis continuity, she's supposed to be his biological daughter with his own wife and has been in all but 1 incarnation, and only as a fix-up because Miller forgot to put her in Year One. If she was ever introduced into this series that's what she should be.

these characters will be meaningless

How is this up front news again?

DAUGHTER! Stop saying niece! **** post-crisis continuity, she's supposed to be his biological daughter with his own wife and has been in all but 1 incarnation, and only as a fix-up because Miller forgot to put her in Year One. If she was ever introduced into this series that's what she should be.

This argument has come up before!!! Your side usually loses, but either way, there would be basis for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"