The Dark Knight Gordon's Wife and Son Cast!

keith_v

Sidekick
Reaction score
More Dark Knight Casting

Source: Variety
June 28, 2007

Melinda McGraw (CBS' "Center of the Universe") and Nathan Gamble (Babel) have joined the cast of Warner Bros. Batman sequel The Dark Night, reports Variety.

McGraw will play the wife of Gary Oldman's character, Lt. James Gordon, while Gamble will play their son.

They join Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Eric Roberts, Anthony Michael Hall and Nestor Carbonell in the Christopher Nolan-directed film, coming to theaters on July 18, 2008.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5935

nice.

Interesting that the sons real last name is gamble and we are roumored to get a caractar with that name.

frustrerte_fruer_193718c.jpg

Nice. Old and mature, but was prolly a beaut back in her day. :up:

nathan_gamble_runaway.jpg

Hmm, kid's a dork. Definitely Gordon's. :o

I thought little James Gordon was a baby in BB.
Hmm, that's actually a good point. They wouldn't have bothered to cast an actor (as opposed to a child extra), unless it was somewhat of a significant role. Either they're ignoring the baby in BB, or maybe we'll be further along in time from the end of BB than previously thought.

Either they're ignoring the baby in BB, or maybe we'll be further along in time from the end of BB than previously thought.
I think its the former. No way this movie fowarding 7-10 years.

I think the baby may have been a little girl.

coool, at least its some news

Wow. There just keeps being more people cast. I don't know why, but I like it alot.

I predict Joker will kill them.:o

Wow....that'd be intense. :wow:

I wouldn't mind seeing that in a tear-jerking "Death in Family"-esque scene....later on in the film (2 develop those 2 charecters)

I think the baby may have been a little girl.

Barbara is older than James Jr I believe.

In the post crisis continuity Barbara was 13 when she was adopted.

Of course the whole Gordon family story is pretty convoluted with continuity problems.

It could go either way.

nathan_gamble_runaway.jpg

Hmm, kid's a dork. Definitely Gordon's. :o

I bet we're just gonna see him draw pictures in the movie (ala Dark Victory).

"Look, daddy, a gun."

"That's great, son. You're going to be a manic-depressive someday."

In light of this news, I think it's safe to say that Gordon's role has most likely been beefed up pretty good. :up:

maybe JJ is in bed it was late when bats dropped past so yer

how funny would it be if he did become robin lol that would be funny

Only Gordon Family member I care about is his daughter :(

i hate robin it would just be funny to have a CHILD as robin

^Or on the balcony.;)
[blackout]Not saying he's the Narrow's Kid, just saying he coulda been doing the same thing.:o[/blackout]

It would be a funny twist if the Narrow's kid was Gordon's. Maybe his mom is Sarah Essen, and that was Gordon on a drunken tirade inside the apartment.

He's leading the double life. :o

Gary%20Oldman%2013%203-1-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"