The Dark Knight Gordon's Wife and Son Cast!

I'm pretty sure that in the leaked BB script it was stated that the baby was Gordons son. Looks like they have retconned that, but who cares? Since the sex of the baby wasn't mentioned in BB we can just pretend it's his daughter.

If you imdb melinda's name a pic comes up...and to me she sorta looks more like Sara...than Barbra

Eh, they'll just give her red hair and an apron and she'll look the part.

Woah! Hey, you know what would be whacky?
If you beat her into paralysis, filmed it and then brainwashed her friends with the film while they rode on a hell spawn roller coaster ride!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! :dry:

woooooooah there.

I thought little James Gordon was a baby in BB.

If I remember correctly, if you listen closely, you can hear Gordon's wife call the baby, "Barbara" in BB...

Sure the continuity's off but its not like they're gonna introduce Batgirl anytime soon, so it really makes no difference to me...

Let's take a gander here.

Bruce Wayne
Batman (I treat Batman and Bruce Wayne as two different characters because they're each going to have their own scenes, despite being the same person)
Alfred
Gordon
Fox
AMH's mystery character
Rachel
Dent
Joker and gang
Scarecrow and gang
Maroni and gang
Czech gang
Mayor

And now we have Gordon's wife and son. Am I missing anyone on this increasing character list?

EDIT:
Bank Manager
Gamble
The dogs

You can do that with any movie. We just happen to be following this one close enough to learn about every new character added. For instance, imagine us discussing the new sequel to Star Wars back in 1980 -

Luke
Han
Leia
Chewie
R2-D2
Threepio
Vader
Boba Fett
Yoda
Wedge
Dak
Bossk
Dengar
Zuccus
IG-88
The Wampa
Admiral Piett
Captain Needa
Lando
Cloud City bald guy
Obi-Wan's ghost

We'd be like "OMG, this movie's teh crowded!"

frustrerte_fruer_193718c.jpg

Nice. Old and mature, but was prolly a beaut back in her day. :up:

nathan_gamble_runaway.jpg

Hmm, kid's a dork. Definitely Gordon's. :o

She looks like a nice MILF to me.....:up:

Barbra.....:(

Barbra! :(

Maybe shes at college.

You can do that with any movie. We just happen to be following this one close enough to learn about every new character added. For instance, imagine us discussing the new sequel to Star Wars back in 1980 -

Luke
Han
Leia
Chewie
R2-D2
Threepio
Vader
Boba Fett
Yoda
Wedge
Dak
Bossk
Dengar
Zuccus
IG-88
The Wampa
Admiral Piett
Captain Needa
Lando
Cloud City bald guy
Obi-Wan's ghost

We'd be like "OMG, this movie's teh crowded!"

"Cloud City Bald Guy" is LOBOT!

Woah! Hey, you know what would be whacky?
If you beat her into paralysis, filmed it and then brainwashed her friends with the film while they rode on a hell spawn roller coaster ride!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! :dry:

woooooooah there.

It was a reference to The Killing Joke. Thats what Joker did.
Not my idea of a good time. :cwink:

funny how the casting announcement is coming more than a week after we get the description of a scene from a spy reporter involving Gordon's wife and Batman on the back deck of the apartment where she is obviously distraught and telling Batman "he is to blame for all this". Seems kinda strange for her to be lambasting him unless something bad had happened to her personally.
I wouldn't think it was because of the evacuation. Did Joker kidnap James jr?
Wouldn't be the first time jr. was used in a kidnapping.

Damn! Gordon's Wife is HOT! :wow:

55346944nf9.png

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"