The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall cast in mysterious role... speculation?

They are not going to do the riddler again. They already did with batman forever. They are redoing joker because he is the best batman villian ever. They are twoface again cuz in batman forever he wasnt that great. They are not going to do blackmask cuz he is a gangster type villian, also he should be a main villian in a later movie and with twoface so close that would be kinda of boring. I have head that he is going to be some knid of imposter posing as batman or somthing like that but Anthony hall is a kinda bog ator and would not give him a throwaway role like that. So I think he is going to be the mad hatter

He's a good actor. His time on the Dead Zone has proven that many times. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a cameo as some sort of villain perhaps. Or at the end, maybe. Maybe he's going to play Edward Nigma?

Three of us thought the same thing. I can't really think of another character he would play. But you know what, I think those of us who think he might be Nigma is only because of the cane he uses in Dead Zone. Just like the scepter that Riddler carries. I really don't know who he'll be, but a 200 million dollar surprise better deliver in a big way!

They are not going to do the riddler again. They already did with batman forever. They are redoing joker because he is the best batman villian ever. They are twoface again cuz in batman forever he wasnt that great. They are not going to do blackmask cuz he is a gangster type villian, also he should be a main villian in a later movie and with twoface so close that would be kinda of boring. I have head that he is going to be some knid of imposter posing as batman or somthing like that but Anthony hall is a kinda bog ator and would not give him a throwaway role like that. So I think he is going to be the mad hatter

Interesting, a possibility being that Nolan is taking more villains that haven't been used in previous movies. Not sure if Mad Hatter is popular enough for a movie cameo but we'll see won't we?

If you guys remember, there was a character in the Long Halloween named Vernon Fields. He was an assistant of Harvey Dent that Sal Maroni payed off, and he was the one who gave Maroni the acid that created Two-Face. The role of Vernon Fields in the Dark Knight could be a key plot point. That's who I think Anthony Michael Hall will play.

You don't have a very good reason for them not doing Riddler.:dry:

im still leaning towards the riddler, or if he plays dents assistant, he'll have to have a decent size role

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=16444

near the bottom it mentions Hall as Nygma, but they didnt say Riddler so Im sure he'll become the villain later in the series

Joblo has had incorrect information before, so until someone involved with the production has quoted Hall as playing Nigma, or until we see photos or evidence to the contrary, I would take this with a grain of salt. Actually, more like a mountain of salt.

Has anybody said Thomas Elliot? That'd be awesome

If you guys remember, there was a character in the Long Halloween named Vernon Fields. He was an assistant of Harvey Dent that Sal Maroni payed off, and he was the one who gave Maroni the acid that created Two-Face. The role of Vernon Fields in the Dark Knight could be a key plot point. That's who I think Anthony Michael Hall will play.

Oh wow, I didn't even think of that. It would make perfect sense, and I could see why they'd want to keep it a secret because
it would let everyone who's a Batman fan know that Harvey Dent becomes Two-Face by the end of the film

The only guy I can think of is the Riddler fitting in Nolan's world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"