The Dark Knight Gordon's Wife and Son Cast!

funny how the casting announcement is coming more than a week after we get the description of a scene from a spy reporter involving Gordon's wife and Batman on the back deck of the apartment where she is obviously distraught and telling Batman "he is to blame for all this". Seems kinda strange for her to be lambasting him unless something bad had happened to her personally.
I wouldn't think it was because of the evacuation. Did Joker kidnap James jr?
Wouldn't be the first time jr. was used in a kidnapping.

That's what I'm thinking....James Jr will be kidnapped by Joker.

Damn! Gordon's Wife is HOT! :wow:

55346944nf9.png

:heart:

:wow: ,

mega-MILF

Yep hotter than Bruce Wayne's girl. I think I recall seeing her in Bones and X-Files.

Yep hotter than Bruce Wayne's girl. I think I recall seeing her in Bones and X-Files.

oh my your right,

gordons wife is gonna be hotter than rachel, this is madness

Hmm, that's actually a good point. They wouldn't have bothered to cast an actor (as opposed to a child extra), unless it was somewhat of a significant role. Either they're ignoring the baby in BB, or maybe we'll be further along in time from the end of BB than previously thought.

OR HERE'S A SHOCKER!!! He may have more than one kid!!!

funny how the casting announcement is coming more than a week after we get the description of a scene from a spy reporter involving Gordon's wife and Batman on the back deck of the apartment where she is obviously distraught and telling Batman "he is to blame for all this". Seems kinda strange for her to be lambasting him unless something bad had happened to her personally.
I wouldn't think it was because of the evacuation. Did Joker kidnap James jr?
Wouldn't be the first time jr. was used in a kidnapping.

Or perhaps...the growing violence and crime in Gotham has put a strain on their marriage, with Jim constanly focused on work and Barbara is blaming Batman for the deterioration of their relationship?

Gordon is single in the comics right (after Barbara and Sarah)?

MelindaMcGraw_big.jpg

melindamain.jpg

BAM!

Hey, in the second picture she actually looks like Barbara.

Oh man, I just realized! She's the chick from "Wrongfully Accused!"

^Correct me if I'm wrong but in the comics is Barbara his niece?
For some reason I thought she was Gordon's brothers daughter, and when he died/was killed, Barbara was under Gordon's care.

Correct, with the addition that it's hinted that Gordon had an affair with his brother's wife, and may be Barbara's bilogical father.

Lol, Gordon cheated twice? What a skeeze. :down :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"