• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Anybody have the most recent pics of Topher Grace?

Topher topher topher topher....pretty pretty pretty pretty....
Oh I'm sorry, where were we?
That's one of the reasons I like Spider-Man films - they have so much more pretty boys to stare at, while you guys get the wig-on-a-coat-hanger Dunst. :up:

And you ALL know that if you hit on Bryce, that Opie's gonna kick your ass and M. Night Shyamalan's gonna drop by and reveal that you were dead all along, that you were killed when someone spilled water on you, and Mr. Glass totally bopped your mom when you weren't looking.

Thanks,Yeah, I'm having a hard time. I have to catch up.

No doubt , a lot can pop off in here in such a small time frame

AnimeJune said:
That's one of the reasons I like Spider-Man films - they have so much more pretty boys to stare at, while you guys get the wig-on-a-coat-hanger Dunst. :up:

And you ALL know that if you hit on Bryce, that Opie's gonna kick your ass and M. Night Shyamalan's gonna drop by and reveal that you were dead all along, that you were killed when someone spilled water on you, and Mr. Glass totally bopped your mom when you weren't looking.

LMAO :D

Do NOT mess with Opie Cunningham. :up:

Hey, quick question. what type of haircut does topher have in those pics. I think it looks cool. anyone know?

kwameade said:
Hey, quick question. what type of haircut does topher have in those pics. I think it looks cool. anyone know?
Its a mullet :) goto your barbers and ask for a mullet :D :up:

Topher would have made a very good Spidey imo (certainly would've had the wisecracking aspect covered) . All the more reason why he'll be good as Venom (if it's to be believed that Spidey 3's Venom is more 'anti-Spidey')

That isn't a mullet. try again. I'm talking about his hair in the pictures from the spider-man 3 set.

kwameade said:
That isn't a mullet. try again. I'm talking about his hair in the pictures from the spider-man 3 set.

Uh - I think Black Dust is just trying to get you to go to the barbers and ask for a mullet (hoping you don't know what one is).

Black Dust - Shame on you, Sir! ;)

Now this is a mullet:-

mullet.jpg

kwameade said:
It's called a Side-hawk. Go to the barbers and ask for a Side-Hawk.

It's also known as the "Shawn Desmond" in Canada.

And "Mullet Enthusiasts" --> the #1 selling magazine in Australia?? Mad Max has a lot to answer for.

Anyone see Topher during the MTV Movie Awards? PEE PEE!!!

AnimeJune said:
It's called a Side-hawk. Go to the barbers and ask for a Side-Hawk.

It's also known as the "Shawn Desmond" in Canada.

And "Mullet Enthusiasts" --> the #1 selling magazine in Australia?? Mad Max has a lot to answer for.

iyada.

halfapple said:
Noticed someone saying in an above post "EAT your Greens" that is part of it.........but greens do not build mass!

Its Protien....more protien and more protien, and more protien - but the greens yeah do play a large part of it to clean your digestive track on high protien intake.

There is no magic overnight pill - however there are things that CAN help to boost the process and manipulate the growth cycle considerably overtime and consistancy.

Donno why they just dont put that guy on a full on Muscle Tech product cycle - it would enhance his current building blocks rapidly for his age too in a short amount of time!

Hes just to small IMO compared to Eddie from the comics - but maybe the CGI of Venom enhanced might change his appearance when playing the role ........./shrug.

rofl MuscleTech...

you obviously know jack sh1t about the supplement world.

MuscleTech are a bunch of scumbags, worthless pieces of turd.

boyscouT said:
rofl MuscleTech...

you obviously know jack sh1t about the supplement world.

MuscleTech are a bunch of scumbags, worthless pieces of turd.

All you really get with suppliments, for the most part, is very expensive urine.

Your body can't use more nutrition than it needs and once it gets what it needs, it pisses the rest down the drain.

War Lord said:
All you really get with suppliments, for the most part, is very expensive urine.

Your body can't use more nutrition than it needs and once it gets what it needs, it pisses the rest down the drain.

you are absolutely correct!

War Party said:
Anyone see Topher during the MTV Movie Awards? PEE PEE!!!
He showed his evil side in that skit, let me tell ya.

And did you notice he was wearing a Spidey hat? :D

AnimeJune said:

Yes. I did notice that.

AnimeJune said:

I CAUGHT THAT TOO, IT WAS A PRETTY FUNNY SKIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"