Anybody have the most recent pics of Topher Grace?

The skits were shot like a week or two before the awards show was shot.

grabmygladys said:
Who here thinks Topher could have played Spidey?!

I've wanted Topher Grace as Spiderman since marvel was offering the part to the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio and Freddie Prinze Jr.

ISHMAEL said:
jake gyllenhaal is fagget cowboy i dont want spidey to be gay

And why not? given your defensive response you are obviousley gay, so you would think a gay spidey would do your homo heart proud.

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
You got OWNED, ISHMAEL!!!

:rolleyes:

Not needed, Spider-Grrl. Especially considering we are talking about ISHMAEL here.

cmill216 said:
:confused: He probably shot that skit a while before he started shooting in NY for Spidey.

Have you any idea how these things actually work? You think they travel around the country, bringing people together for these skits, when they can actually tape them the few days leading up to the ceremony when everyone is actually in town for the show? Like, "Hey, let's get Jessica Alba, Flava Flav, and Topher Grace together for a 3-minute skit! I don't care where they are! Make it happen! Those 3 would look awesome onscreen together!"

Aw damn, I didn't even notice that he had a Spidey hat on..

-TNC

Gerard Way said:
And why not? given your defensive response you are obviousley gay, so you would think a gay spidey would do your homo heart proud.

hahahaha!! They should have had Topher for the next Spidey in numbers 4, 5, and 6!

Somebody needs to download the torrent of the MTV movie awards and cut it so we can have a good quality version of that skit.

It's very choppy on the mtv website and im running high speed cable!

:)

HAHAHAHA!!! Just watched the Topher/MTV video.

"Wow, I'm not good at this." ;)

haha that video was brill, thanks WAR PARTY for the link

Topher seems pretty..... fit? Much more manly and mature vs what we usually see of him. Maybe Brock isnt going to be a total disaster after all......

karea07 said:
Jessica Alba is not good in comedy-like roles...
Now, now - she was amusing in the drunken-realtor-to-King-Kong sketch. Especially when she was reenacting the two dinosaur neighbours going at it. :D

Topher would have made a very good Spider-Man, but a different style of Spider-man then Tobey Maguire. Topher got the sarcastic comic chops and the overall look (and has experience dating red-heads who are out of his league, if you'll watch that 70s show). Still though - he could still rock out loud as Venom. Not only would it give him action-movie cred and a fanbase, but it won't require him to chain himself to ten-years-worth of franchise movies in the bargain.

Jake Gyllenhaal, hmm, I used to think the reason people thought of him as a substitute is that he and Tobey Maguire look very similar, except that Jake is more rugged and a little more masculine. I suppose he could pull it off - but Tobey Maguire's performances in the last two movies makes him my sentimental favourite everytime.

And don't dismiss Elijah Wood completely out of hand - he was crazy-fantastic in Sin City. He kicked 57 kinds of ass in Sin City. Best career choice he could have made was to follow his role as a tormented, good-hearted hobbit with one of an altar boy who files his nails and eats prostitutes.

Finally, I liked Topher Grace in that skit - it was a complete surprise. Although I worry that his introduction to the MTV Movie Awards began with him drinking his own urine.

^ I think the best Peter Parker would have been Charlie Sheen when he was in his 20's. He's too old now clearly but back then he looked the role and didn't have all the baggage he has now.

topher112.jpg

topher111.jpg

:D

Maxime said:
Nice.
I just watched that skit a minute ago on MTV again. It was excellent.
"Do you WANT my pee-pee in your mouth?"
"No, boyyeeeeee!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"