The Dark Knight Rises Anybody read this article regarding Nolan and TDK's sequel?

In the wake of Comic-Con...

What is the Reaction to a 3rd Batman Film if Warner Bros show up with a New Director?

Fans Boo? What?

Depends on the director, but the overall reaction would no doubt be an outcry of anger, and rightfully so.

But I don't think we have to worry. Considering that The Dark Knight is setting multiple box-office records, I don't think WB is clamoring to try a new approach.

It would be X-men 3 times a million.

If WB were smart they would be locking up Nolan PRONTO. Look what they did to Singer and the X-men franchise for Superman Returns.

Well I mean bad example. But Nolan is the prettiest girl at the dance now and everyone wants to dance with him.

GET NOLAN BACK FOR THE THIRD MOVIE ASAP!!!

If WB were smart they would be locking up Nolan PRONTO. Look what they did to Singer and the X-men franchise for Superman Returns.

Well I mean bad example. But Nolan is the prettiest girl at the dance now and everyone wants to dance with him.

So they had better ask him out quick.

Nolan seems to be a guy who likes his own timetable so if I am Warner Brothers I would not try to lock him up because pushing him into Batman 3 might cause him to walk.

If he decided not to return I would love if the Nolan brothers write it and Ridley Scott directs. Anyone agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"