• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Rises If Warner Brothers is wise...

bosef982

Superhero
Reaction score
They're sitting down with Nolan right now and getting him to commit to a third film.

Why?

Because if they are able to attach a director to the third sequel, answer some of the lingering questions about casting, while this movie is still in this ridiculous hype that will not slow down, WB could really just roll TDK's hype right into the hype for what I'm tentatively calling Shadow of the Bat.

Thoughts? Should Nolan commit or should he wait a few months?

Actually thats not a bad idea to answer immediate questions and get the hype started right away....but knowing Nolan..he might awhile before anything

Guy needs a break... he doesn't have to comitt to anything. Whenever he is ready Warner Bros. will pay him whatever he wants.

I just think the ending of this film and the enormous hype around it....

It would probably cause quite a stir if they just annoucned it and got it over with.

They need time to recover and think so no commitment is needed at this point.

The smart thing to do is to not upset Nolan and make sure he has their number...

I like your name for the movie, but I'd prefer "Shadow of the Knight" instead.

And yes, you have a very good idea. If casting calls and possible characters were announced, the United States would go into mass hysteria and a state of emergency would have to be declared.

I think WB should promise to finance Nolan's next non Batman film if he promises to return for a third. They should also promise him more money and creative control

I hope and think Nolan will do another film before he does another Batman movie... IF he does another Batman movie.

Yes, yes agreeing with this. Warner Brothers has to know that this would be there smartest move. After what the reccent Batman film did they'd be idiots not to sign him on and make a third film.

They'll make a third movie and I'm sure Nolan has a tentative story in mind. However, it doesn't need to be rushed, let Nolan take a break, make another small movie if he wants like The Prestige. One thing is not to put any pressure about which villians to include and avoid the tempation to include all previously discarded ideas into the third and possibly final film in this series of movies into the movie, which has been the problem with Marvel's movies.

If Warner Bros are wise, the won't do anything to piss Nolan off, getting him into the boardroom now and pressuring him to do film three is the worst thing they could do. Nolan delivered one of the best films in years, he owes them nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"