Aplication: TV Show Universe RPG

Personally, I'd love to see a Terminator in an RPG - but I'm worried that if BL allows Cameron, it will lead to John and Sarah. It's just like Darth Revan in the VG RPG - pretty soon, the universe will be dominated by one (non-TV) franchise or another if its not contained air-tight.

I'm surprised no one has reserved a TMNT.
EBJ is right Apprentice, but I'm going to allow it, mainly because I've allowed not one but two talk show hosts even though they don't really fit into the premise, and I allowed the Power Rangers from Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Ninja Storm, DinoThunder and SPD. But since I'm allowing it, I'll have to ask that all of you try to keep characters from non-TV franchise to a very small minimum.:up:

EBJ is right Apprentice, but I'm going to allow it, mainly because I've allowed not one but two talk show hosts even though they don't really fit into the premise, and I allowed the Power Rangers from Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Ninja Storm, DinoThunder and SPD. But since I'm allowing it, I'll have to ask that all of you try to keep characters from non-TV franchise to a very small minimum.:up:
Power Rangers is a TV franchise, but I agree that PC Rangers should be kept to a minimum. Also, I think Cameron should be allowed - as long as John and Sarah Connor never appear.

Power Rangers is a TV franchise, but I agree that PC Rangers should be kept to a minimum. Also, I think Cameron should be allowed - as long as John and Sarah Connor never appear.
That's a good plan. Cameron is officially reserved, but John and Sarah should be NPCs.

Reserve list

BL-Ben 10/Danny McCoy
Climp-the Doctor/Cap'n Jack Harkness
Syn-Charlie Crews/Jay Leno (with GM permission)
Murdock-Peter Griffin/Jack Bauer
ScarletVenom25-Cartman
NuFD-Earl/Dr. Jackman
Raindog-Frylock
EBJ-Red Ranger Andros
Apprentice-Tom Baldwin/Cameron Phillips
LD-Stephen Colbert/Nathan Explosion??
Jinn-Stewie Griffin/Fry

Thought I should post it so it's nat hard to find.:up:

Question: Would I be allowed to have 1 member of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force as a character and have the other 2 as attached NPCs?

Question: Would I be allowed to have 1 member of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force as a character and have the other 2 as attached NPCs?
Hell yes! Meatwad FTW! But who did you plan on picking?

Thought I should post it so it's nat hard to find.:up:
Well done, sweetheart, you're-
Jack, stop it. The boy's straight.
I was just congratulating him!
904 years old and I've never known "Sweetheart" to be a crucial part of saying Well done.
*Ahem* Just getting into character!

Well done, sweetheart, you're-
Jack, stop it. The boy's straight.
I was just congratulating him!
904 years old and I've never known "Sweetheart" to be a crucial part of saying Well done.
*Ahem* Just getting into character!
"Is he talking to himself?"

"It's a joke, Andros!"

"Yeah, man, don't sweat it!"

"I'll never understand you Earthling humans..."

"Is he talking to himself?"

"It's a joke, Andros!"

"Yeah, man, don't sweat it!"

"I'll never understand you Earthling humans..."
I don't get them either, but they are brilliant. They're just so curious! And clever! And so... so.... Brilliant! They're so new, and as they the blinkingly step into the sun. There's more to see than can ever be seen. More to do than can ever be - No, sorry, that's Lion King.

Nah, the other dudes like the Chicken robots, Monster in the Attic, and other villians would be cool to play. Hell, Carl'd be fun to plat if you do it right.

Well, I wanted Carl as an NPC, along with some other ATHF characters.

I dub thee approved, on my end of things.

Sorry. I can't, at least right now. I'm already needing to cut down as it is on characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"