Aplication: TV Show Universe RPG

Now if I were you I'd get the OOC thread up, unless you want to get on my bad side, and believe me, you don't wanna do that.
Oh for God's sake, one minute your flirting, the next you threatening? I mean, I want him to get the thread up, but I ain't threatening. I'm not a Dalek!

We can't yet. We need twy to also approve this before I make an OOC thread.

Reserve list
BL-Ben 10/Danny McCoy
Climp-the Doctor/Cap'n Jack Harkness
Syn-Charlie Crews/Jay Leno
Murdock-Peter Griffin/Jack Bauer
ScarletVenom25-Cartman/Bart Simpson
NuFD-Earl/Dr. Jackman
Raindog-Frylock
EBJ-Red Ranger Andros
Apprentice-Tom Baldwin/Cameron Phillips
LD-Stephen Colbert/Nathan Explosion??
Jinn-Stewie Griffin/Fry
Thought I should post it so it's nat hard to find.:up:

Reposted and updated.:woot:

Where the flying fish cheese is Twy?! I wish she'd hurry up and get her fangirl butt over here!

She's real busy, man. With real-life stuff, you know about this so-called "Real World" right?

This delayed approval / opening is actually a good thing for this game. It generates anticipation and eagerness; two things that a game in its infancy really need.

I think the opening post of this RPG should involve TV Guide somehow. :grin:

Climperoonie said:
Where the flying fish cheese is Twy?! I wish she'd hurry up and get her fangirl butt over here!

Apparently people don't know what a 'PM' is..:/

Either way, I read through and I approve it :) Good luck.

Yeah, I was kidding about Jay Leno, but now that I see the direction this RPG is headed, I don't think I am anymore.

Alright everyone. Since most of the players that came on board for this RPG have now backed out because of a little confusion and dislike of the original concept, I've decided I'm going to have MB delete the OOC, and re-do the concept so that everyone who wanted to join can come back, and maybe even a few other who didn't like it before. Here are some of the ideas I had:

1. Take out the reservations and make it first-come, first-serve.

2. Allow Time-Travel since it could be important to most characters (I.E. Doctor Who, like Climp pointed out)

3. The concept itself needs to be revamped, so I've decided to add a poll to see which of my three ideas for a new concept will garner the most support. If you don't like any of the ideas, feel free to post any suggestions you have.:up:

So please vote, so that this RPG doesn't die. I understand some of you are mourning over Matt Murdock's leaving the RPG community as well as Heath Ledger's death, two tragedies that I too am grieving over, but like me, you shouldn't let it hinder your RPGing, so let's move on and continue where we left off.:woot:

-BL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"