Smallville Appropriate live-action actors for new comic book characters

Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says. Which actors would be good for the new comic book characters?

Hank Henshaw-Matthew Fox(other people around here say there's a resemblance)

Batman/Bruce Wayne-T.J. Hoban(if he can take on Kevin Conroy-ish grittiness, he looks about the right age and physical fitness too)

Nightwing/Stephanie Brown-Lyndsy Fonseca(she kicks butt in Nikita and can probably do gritty and because she's in a CW show it makes it a little realistic that she could've been on Smallville, like TJ she's about the right age and physical fitness, plus she's good looking and Smallville is notorious for its good looking ladies :p)

Hmm would have to think about actors for roles myself.

Pretty much what the title says. Which actors would be good for the new comic book characters?

Hank Henshaw-Matthew Fox(other people around here say there's a resemblance)

Batman/Bruce Wayne-T.J. Hoban(if he can take on Kevin Conroy-ish grittiness, he looks about the right age and physical fitness too)

Nightwing/Stephanie Brown-Lyndsy Fonseca(she kicks butt in Nikita and can probably do gritty and because she's in a CW show it makes it a little realistic that she could've been on Smallville, like TJ she's about the right age and physical fitness, plus she's good looking and Smallville is notorious for its good looking ladies :p)
Well Bryan Q Miller basically confirm that Matthew Fox was the basis for Hank Henshaw on his twitter so maybe this could be the thing:when we see the faces in the panels ask BQM or the artists(if they have a twitter) what was the inspiration for the characters was. Might be fun.

from BQM'S Twitter:

@bryanQmiller Loved Smallville #4! Can't wait to see how Henshaw plays out! Ps. Did Pere try to make him look like Matthew Fox of LOST?

bryans reply:

we had to soften the likeness a little, but that may have been the plan, yes

Ok that's cool, so what do you guys think about my choices for a tv Batman/Nightwing? Have you guys got any better ones?

PS I made a teaser trailer to celebrate the coming "episode" Detective. Please take the time to watch, rate and comment guys.

We already had both thoughs characters so there actors looks if we see them in book be that.

So any idea about who would make a great Batman(for Smallville)?

So Brian Q Miller said he would've chosen an actor that was already on Smallville?

Ian Somerhalder or Jensen Ackles anyone??

If BQM would've chosen an actor that was already on Smallville. I think it should be Sam Witwer. The guy just screams Bruce Wayne.

Well once some more chapters come out I am sure he will make a comment on who it is.

How about James Lafferty as Bruce Wayne
tumblr_m9ygcrBIuu1qh3yw6o1_400.jpg

Well bqm alrready said its a mix of simon baker and another guy. Though james wasn't to bad in oth and probably would have been a viable choice if it happened in show run.

Well bqm alrready said its a mix of simon baker and another guy. Though james wasn't to bad in oth and probably would have been a viable choice if it happened in show run.

He said Simon Baker and Benjamin Bratt which are both affordable for a TV show like Smallville kind of would have been awesome to see one or the other in the Smallville Batman costume.

Of the two of them I'd pick Benjamin Bratt. He just looks more like Bruce Wayne to me. Plus he's the same height as the comic book Bruce is supposed to be {6' 2"}. Also I am starting to like the Smallville Bat-Suit. It looks like something we would see on the show.

P.S How about Kate Mara as Barbara Gordon / Nightwing?

She could work and thanks for other name I forgot the second name.

James Lafferty would've been a much better choice for Bruce Wayne over Benjamin Bratt/Simon Baker. The guy was supposed to be around the same age as Ollie/Lex wasn't he? The "actor" seems like he's on par with the likes of how Conroy's Batman in Batman TAS looks which is a Batman operating for at least several years longer.

comparison.jpg

I loved One Tree Hill as well and it would've been fantastic to see Lafferty "back on TV". I was more or less expecting a Batman/Bruce Wayne similar to how he was depicted in the other Batman animated series "The Batman", who was much younger.

bruce-small.png

Kate Mara does seem like an ok choice for Barbra, how about Holland Roden?, age wise she's on par with the likes of Conner Kent/Lucas Garbriel as well as Kyle Gallner/Bart Allen.

50332_32805257442_8002_n.jpg

Last edited:
dont know her work but looks wise could fit barbera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"