Most Comic Accurate Live Action Designs of Comic Book Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
Let's discuss ALL the characters you personally think are the most visually comic accurate designs of comic book characters in live action. From heroes, to villains, henchmen, to side kicks, secondary character, recurring characters, heck even cameo characters.

This is not about who the TOP character is, but I'll be making a who is the TOP most accurate character poll based on the most said names in this thread.

And here...we...GO! :hoboj:

Last edited:
Hulk comes to mind, both the Norton and Ruffalo versions.

Deadpool, certainly.

No costume is more accurate than the Superman costume in Superman: The Movie. That is literally just the Superman suit. It's wonderful.

No costume is more accurate than the Superman costume in Superman: The Movie. That is literally just the Superman suit. It's wonderful.

Boom , I was gonna say this bro!

This one wins the prize.

Colossus (FOX's Deadpool)

a877c7ae44e76d77e0a1d751c9086b0d.jpg

Last edited:
Jackie Earl Haley in Watchmen. Even out of the mask, he looks a lot like Walter Kovacs.

Spider-Man (Raimi movies)
Iron Man Mk III and VI armors (based on Adi Granov's work)

Professor X (Patrick Stewart) and Nick Fury

Helen Slater's Supergirl outfit was pretty good too.

Beast (Kelsey Grammer) in X-Men: Last Stand.

Shatterstar in Deadpool 2.

Netflix Punisher. Dresses a lot like the character does in the MAX imprint.

Kick-Ass.

Firestorm suit in the CW run of shows might be spot on.

Luke Cage. But then, that guy is easy to adapt. He's a bald muscular big man with a goatee in a yellow T-Shirt and black jeans.

Jack Nicholson's Joker in Batman (1989)

Doctor Strange is impressively faithful. I think the biggest change is his facial hair style.

I'd say Red Skull, the Destroyer, and Thanos are pretty comic-accurate.

I'd actually say Captain America in the MCU (TFA, WS and CW)

For me it's not about the most literal comic-to-screen translation. I think it's about degree-of-difficulty, particularly if it's a character who has to be played for serious drama.

Cap has a giant 'A' on his forehead FOR GOD'S SAKE and he's dressed like a flag. It's a minor miracle they managed to make that work onscreen and also give him so much dignity.

Deadpool and it's not even close.

I mean, Deadpool himself said that he looks like Ryan Reynolds.

Someone said The Destroyer from Thor 1 and hell yes!

tumblr_mbddlgiSCi1rtqhtgo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"