Aqua - Discussion Thread(Spoilers)

Colossal Spoons said:
Now we can all see how un-sexy Lois looks in that bikini everybody's been drooling over...

un-sexy?

not what i was watching.

Colossal Spoons said:
Now we can all see how un-sexy Lois looks in that bikini everybody's been drooling over...
Dunno 'bout that. My husband's on his second bucket of drool. It's pretty pathetic. LOL :p

The picture of her in that red bikini is the most average looking thing I've ever laid eyes on.

Anyway, that underwater battle was stupendous!!

whoa...that was an intense water fight :D bwhehe. Clark is looking more and more superman-ish, its cool.

Colossal Spoons said:
I wonder what those waterballs were? As in how they work.

He probably was just moving his hands around so fast that it concentraited the water, and then hurled super strength style at Clark. He just knows how to fight in the water better.

LOL, "If your just joining us, Someones making waves in smallville..."

The Question said:
He probably was just moving his hands around so fast that it concentraited the water, and then hurled super strength style at Clark. He just knows how to fight in the water better.

That's just what I was thinking.

Mike_D said:
LOL, "If your just joining us, Someones making waves in smallville..."

Those "If your just joining us" things are corny as hell, like last week, "If your just joining us, Clark Kent has been shot."

This guy has a superhero face if you know what I mean. His jaw is square like how they'd draw him in the comics. Damn good choice.

hmmm..so far the 2nd half of this episde is WAY better than the first.

We've got cool Aquaman/Clark interaction and Lex doing TONS of evil stuff! Once they dropped the Lois subplot, things got pretty cool(though I do love her and her fake kazongas in that bikini lol).

wow, lex is...evil, lol. sweet. Guess aquaman shouldnt have called Lex a tool, lol.

OMG, is there some sort of mind control that Lois and her bikini have every man besides me under? I feel like I'm losin my mind cuz I'm the only one not drooling. BTW, glad Marsters showed up for 5 mins.

Wow, this ep has me thinking about how great it would be if, next season, there was a 2-parter with Supes, Flash, and Aqua Man getting together to stop some big, evil Luthor plot. Just to see a hint of Clark working on a super hero team for the first time. :up:

wow, i was just gonna say that lol. But yeah, love the JLA quip.

^ Yeah, I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Junior Lifeguard Association"

punishermax said:
Anyone else want Aquaman to appear in more episodes.

I DO! He fits with this show WAY better than the Flash did last year. I could even see his character recurring if done correctly.

punishermax said:
He said JLA, awesome.

I saw that coming form about a mile and a half away... it was cool though

I like that they made him a Miami student, that justifies the orange and green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"