10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too bad, I actually liked that location. :(

The grammar in that set visit story is absolutely terrible. :dry:

Well if clark and darkseid fight is anything like clark/zod and clark/titan I would be happy.

Clark vs Titan as far as a super powered fight goes was pretty solid, if the fight between Darkseid and Clark is just a little better than that then I'd be very happy.

Clark vs Zod was EPIC.

I hope they don't defeat the idea of Chloe's return arc if she has a big role in the series finale. :super:

I just can't imagine how much pressure TW was probably under about wearing the suit, whether he actually did or not.

Must be pretty intense to know that your fans have waited an entire decade for that one moment.

Tom will do it............if they went through all that trouble to get Michael Rosenbaum back, Tom will wear the suit :)

Ya as good as tian or zod fights where I am sure clark and darkseid would be solid too. Can't wait to see what happens. As for allison since we know she is/has only been there for filming of part one. I doubt she will have that big of a role in the finale. Maybe a few scenes. But with lex resurecting, defeating darkseid and clark going public will probably be the main points of the episode.

Can't wait for the inevitable Clark and Lex scene

Oh me too prison mike. Also for everyone we will be hitting the thread cap in less then 15 posts. So I already have a new thread ready to go once we hit the cap, before that thread manager mod/bot does it. Unless we would like to get a mod to close this thread now to not have to worry about hitting the cap.

I kind of hope Lex makes the classic Shea Lex line: "Let the games begin." :supes:

Oh me too prison mike. Also for everyone we will be hitting the thread cap in less then 15 posts. So I already have a new thread ready to go once we hit the cap, before that thread manager mod/bot does it. Unless we would like to get a mod to close this thread now to not have to worry about hitting the cap.

I dont want to put the Thread Manager out of work. The economy is bad enough as it is.

I hope they don't rush and cram everything in the series finale when they can use both Dominion and Prophecy to lead into it. :super:

I am sort they have everything planed out right to use all the last episodes to wrap up stuff.

I hope they don't rush and cram everything in the series finale when they can use both Dominion and Prophecy to lead into it. :super:

The finale is 2 hours. I don't know how that can seem "rushed".

I think Lois and Clark's Wedding will take place at the start of the episode much like the proposal was in "Icarus".

Well as many of us have said, we don't even know for sure if we will actually end up seeing there wedding.

I just have a feeling Prophecy has to be bringing us something big with that title;

Flying?

The finale is 2 hours. I don't know how that can seem "rushed".

They could use that 2 hours for Clark to be ready to become Superman without anymore obstacles. There are several things going on with Clark's transformation into Superman, real flight, the return of the real Lex Luthor, Darkseid, alternate Lionel Luthor, Oliver being marked with the Omega symbol, Clark and Lois' wedding, Darkseid's trinity, the Female Furies, and the Justice Leaguel. Some of these storylines could be addressed in Dominion and Prophecy where we have Zod and Kara making their final appearances.

I have this feeling that if Clark is to wear the suit for a few scenes or more, it'd most likely be future Clark instead of present Clark.

Last edited:
Well we will see soon enough oncd more news/spoilers come out for these last few episodes.

They could use that 2 hours for Clark to be ready to become Superman without anymore obstacles. There are several things going on with Clark's transformation into Superman, real flight, the return of the real Lex Luthor, Darkseid, alternate Lionel Luthor, Oliver being marked with the Omega symbol, Clark and Lois' wedding, Darkseid's trinity, the Female Furies, and the Justice Leaguel. Some of these storylines could be addressed in Dominion and Prophecy where we have Zod and Kara making their final appearances.

I have this feeling that if Clark is to wear the suit for a few scenes or more, it'd most likely be future Clark instead of present Clark.

I'm sure the Darkseid storyline will conclude during the first hour and Clark will get ready to become Superman during the second hour. Lex's return will also be added in that time. There's no reason Future Clark should come in the episode since Present Clark will be Future Clark by the end.

Since the reboot movie will be called Superman: Man of Steel, I hope the title for the series finale will be called Superman Begins. :super:

I'm sure the Darkseid storyline will conclude during the first hour and Clark will get ready to become Superman during the second hour. Lex's return will also be added in that time. There's no reason Future Clark should come in the episode since Present Clark will be Future Clark by the end.

Clark must defeat Darkseid to pass the test from Jor-El and earn the suit from him, regardless of our feelings for Jor-El. I'll bet you Lex does something that will make Clark become Superman that might be a nod to the first movie where he's trying to be at several places at once. :super:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"