Arcarsenal22's Art Thread

****, arc! I LOVE, and I mean LOVE that Cruise picture!!! Wow. YOur stuff is amazing...who is the Spider-man pic supposed to be...? It's fantastic. Great attitude. Any way...great work.

MidKnight said:
****, arc! I LOVE, and I mean LOVE that Cruise picture!!! Wow. YOur stuff is amazing...who is the Spider-man pic supposed to be...? It's fantastic. Great attitude. Any way...great work.

Thanks, I'm glad you like my work. The Spider-Man pic isn't supposed to be anyone.

Here's another pic
DD.jpg

Awesome DD, Reeve's hair looks abit odd, but the face is really good

Looks like a young Reeve. But there's a little bit of Welling in there...or is it Routh?
It looks like what Reeve would've looked like if he was cast as Superman today methinks.

Sick. I really dig that DD piece.

Do you ever do any sequential work? Are you in art school presently?

MidKnight said:
Sick. I really dig that DD piece.

Do you ever do any sequential work? Are you in art school presently?

I've never done sequentials, and I'm not in art school.

WW.jpg

arcarsenal22 said:
Thanks, I'm glad you like my work. The Spider-Man pic isn't supposed to be anyone.

Here's another pic
DD.jpg

Cool.

Arc, Ive taken a liking to coloring some of your stuff. I might post some later, if its all the same to you...

Drakon said:
Arc, Ive taken a liking to coloring some of your stuff. I might post some later, if its all the same to you...

I'd love to see them

ww2.jpg

I like the new approach with pencils. I think her back is curving in way too much tho.

The one on the right almost looks like Gwen Stafani.

Damn, one of us is good. Me for guessing, or you for basically giving me a photo to work with.

Damn Arcarsenal....first your art looks inspired by Brian Hitch, now Adam Hughes! PICK A STYLE DAMMIT! hehe

Anyway...nice sketches ya got here. Your watercolors are awesome.

As promised, some of the stuff I colored. Nothing spectacular, and I know I can do better. Just been kinda lazy lately. Ive got a Phoenix, and I did that Ryan Reynolds one a long time ago, too. But Im gonna touch them both up a LOT before I show you

Man, dude! MAN!!! You are doing amazing stuff these days! You should give a try at doing Brandon Routh Superman artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"