ampersands art

No. He just got really sick of a certain pale faced villain.

That looks like the makings of somethign really cool. Kind of blurry linework though.

All finished. I'm not really happy with the storytelling, but I ran out of time. It's for a contest on the Planet forums.

I did this on saturday while at work. I havn't really had much time to draw lately.

Awesome spidey. The underarm webbing is a little cluttering.

Hey compadre

thought i'd stop by your sister thread here at SHH and see whats cookin

It might be just me but your superman reminds me a bit of Han solo in profile

Thats a smokin spiderman tho man:)

Hmm... long awaited update! Thanks to all of you who commented a while ago, sorry for not responding sooner. Been kinda busy lately but here's something I was able to bang out at work today.

I'm working on a manip of a new League of Extraordinary Gentlemen with DeDiSamurai. Here's the first of the group, Tarzan. It's my first manip so I'm pretty proud of myself.

who is that as tarzan, funny thing is I had the same idea when I saw the first movie that tarzan would join the LXG and so would Huck finn, the best friend of agent sawyer.

I don't remember any of there names but I used a bunch of pictures of guys who have played Tarzan. The head is on guy, the body another and the left hand someone else.

No, it isn't. It's some B movie actor who played tarzan for ten minutes.

I haven't really done all that much drawing lately and pretty much nothing in the comic art/ superhero category. Here's one thing I've been working on though, a kinda "A scanner darkly" version of myself for my facebook page. I think it came out pretty cool looking. I'm going to try and do a little movie of myself in this style and make it a GIF because facebook allows you to use GIF files and I haven't seen it done yet. I don't know when I'll get around to it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"