ampersands art

ampersand said:
I did this on saturday while at work. I havn't really had much time to draw lately.
I love this one.

i agree, that spidey is great

ampersand said:
I haven't really done all that much drawing lately and pretty much nothing in the comic art/ superhero category. Here's one thing I've been working on though, a kinda "A scanner darkly" version of myself for my facebook page. I think it came out pretty cool looking. I'm going to try and do a little movie of myself in this style and make it a GIF because facebook allows you to use GIF files and I haven't seen it done yet. I don't know when I'll get around to it though.

that is very cool do you see the movie, if so how was it.

The Question said:
A much needed bump.

Thanks, Q. I got a painting I did of V last night that's drying now, I'll scan it when I get back from work.

US War Machine, thanks.

Finally, some new stuff
scan0001yp1.jpg

V watercolor/ ink
scan0002qc3.jpg

Kate Corrigan sketchy doodle.

so america is dark and creepy but cool at the same time.

Well, yeah, but the comparison is more because both are deserving of a "**** YEAH!" :o

Hooray, new stuff!

I started drawing a guy in a SWAT type uniform then turned it into batman. I think it's a cool idea for a realistic batsuit. The things on his torso are batarangs held in little pockets by magnets for easy use. I'm pretty sure everything else is self explainatory.

Watercolor practice
scan0001ee0.jpg

Zombie angelina jolie

ampersand said:
Hooray, new stuff!
scan0001ee0.jpg

Zombie angelina jolie

before i scrolled down, i just thought it was a joker redesign with a mullet of sorts lol

Brave guy going into watercolors. I might make the jump myself sometime.

ampersand said:
Here's a little preview of what I'm doing now. It'll be a sequential page when I'm done
smile.gif

Well it's been a really long time since i've been on the hype but i had to comment on this your skills have greatly increased since i left:up:

ampersand said:

This is my final entry, I'm going to go post it in the contest thread now...
xmenanimated0xm.gif

Man what contest was this for it's really good. It should be a show i would watch.

I like your Hellboy; thanks for not giving him those weird slouching, tapered shoulders.
Mark

nice to see new work and I love your batman but not loving the whole magnetic batarang thing but cool drawing all in all.

I like the batman design.

I like your watercolours as well. The V is really good.

i love your v and your batman,great job ampersand!

Hey thanks everyone. I have some new stuff to post I just need to get it all scanned up. Hopefully tommorow.

It took me a while but I finally got around to scanning this one:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"