Are African Americans really African Americans?

you right hate is such a strong word, esp when Im white myself .

yes thats what it is really.

I feel where your coming from, I find myself really annoyed by some black people who are into the thug-life crap.

My nephew is going through that 'baggy pants' phase and I try to coach him and tell him how ignorant he looks. Kids these days so caught up with the MTV garbage.

Im annoyed that it seems all blacks are required to be thugs to fit in where whites are the majority. There are many people that will hate you if your black and not thug....

War Lord said:
God is not human, therefore He cannot represent any ethnicity: past, present or future.

then why does it say God made man after his own image?

arab isnt a race you have austroloid mongoloid negroid and caucosoid. Arabs are mixed

deemar325 said:
Heh.

Man are you gonna be dissapointed when you reach the pearly gates.

Why would I be disappointed?

I wasn't being negative, I was just going by what I understood.

ObakeTora said:
Im annoyed that it seems all blacks are required to be thugs to fit in where whites are the majority. There are many people that will hate you if your black and not thug....

then why does it say God made man after his own image?

It's not the physical aspects that God has made man after, it's the ability to think, to choose, and desire to do right, though sin has messed this up a bit.

Considering my complexion... mastah had a one-side party with my great-to-the-6th-power Grandmother... it's safe to say I'm probably not so "African-American" anymore. There's too many races, and too many that have been combined for anyone to be one particular race.

African-American is a generalized term to state what race someone is... just like "black". I just prefer that term because I'm not a crayon, so I don't refer to my self as one ("Black").

Close/Delete

most black people in america have some white ancestry in them...not all, but most.

War Lord said:
It's not the physical aspects that God has made man after, it's the ability to think, to choose, and desire to do right, though sin has messed this up a bit.

Two things:

1) You can't have 'right' without 'wrong'
2) Who are you to know what god intended?

Tyrinus said:
Two things:

1) You can't have 'right' without 'wrong'
2) Who are you to know what god intended?

Two things.

1) You can have right without wrong, because what is right tends to enhance life, while wrong detracts from it.

2. You should have read the link I provided, perhaps it might have answered this question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"