Are all the bat guys....?

DGrayson

Civilian
Reaction score
Right-handed, I mean I've looked in all the comics (Robin, Nightwing, Batman and even Jason Todd) and seen they are all right handed but then again most characters tend to switch this. But the are all right handed, they haven't changed this right?

I don't think its ever been said what hand is dominate. My guess is that they are all trained ambidextrous. Just makes sense, you know?

Fledermaus said:
I don't think its ever been said what hand is dominate. My guess is that they are all trained ambidextrous. Just makes sense, you know?

Knowing Batman, it's probably that way.

DGrayson said:
Right-handed, I mean I've looked in all the comics (Robin, Nightwing, Batman and even Jason Todd) and seen they are all right handed but then again most characters tend to switch this. But the are all right handed, they haven't changed this right?

What can you expect considering righties are the majority?

You're looking into it too much tho.

DGrayson said:
and u pay enough attention to notice it why? and we should care why?

leftorium.jpg
http://simpsonovi.comics.cz/media/Obrazky/WALL/images/leftorium.jpg

The only lefthanded comic book character I know of is Daredevil. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"