Were are they taking the Bat-family?

Arach Knight said:
I think that whole "Dick Grayson needs to get out of Bruce's shadow" thing has already been proven. I mean, they can drag that out more...but Nightwing is already the established champion of Bloodhaven. He leads a new rendition of Bruce's old team. I think Nightwing's character now, is more about rising to be Bruce's equal/heir, rather than being some kid who feels like he needs to carve his own niche. Been there, done that...or have you not read any of Marv Wolfmans old Teen Titan books (which anybody can do, thanks to graphic novelization of most older Titan books)? Of course Droogie, that is just my opinion...but I don't think there is a problem with the whole Bat Family idea. It isn't like they frequently interact in every Batman story told.
So now that he's proven himself, he needs to come back into the fold? What? No, he should stay in whatever ******ed city he's in this week (not the Haven anymore, unless things drastically changed in the short time I've been away from comics) unless Batman really, really, really needs help.

^^You're obviously not reading DC comics right now. Nightwing's no where near Batman's shadow!

He's his own established hero, and very respected around the DCU! He's proven himself, and set himself apart, and it's RIGHT THERE in the comics!

It's a GOOD thing when he pops up in Batman b/c they have a functional relationship again, and they're FAMILY! Outside of Alfred and sometimes Superman, Dick is Bruce's BEST FRIEND.

Plus, he's a super-cool member of the bat-family so why not include him whenever you can!

...?!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"