Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, LOST sucks.

YES! made the first post of next thread.

Sawyer likes a lot of things that suck.

[YT]fYBqqDuFfO8[/YT]

Majik, it'd be easier to say mean things to you if that avvy wasn't so adorable. :o

Yes, that's right, Parker, I think Henry Cavill is adorable. So why don't you PUT THAT IN YOUR AVVY AND SMOKE IT!!! :argh:

*flips over table*

What was Paroxysm banned for? I want to say it had something to do with the shooting threads.

I just realized I put a second "avvy" where I meant to put "sig"... :csad:

Angry rant... invalidated.

[YT]BGaJTLSRYIs[/YT]

Majik, it'd be easier to say mean things to you if that avvy wasn't so adorable. :o

Yes, that's right, Parker, I think Henry Cavill is adorable. So why don't you PUT THAT IN YOUR AVVY AND SMOKE IT!!! :argh:

*flips over table*

Considering you want to have a threesome with him and Guns Carano to get to him, I'm not surprised. :o

What was Paroxysm banned for? I want to say it had something to do with the shooting threads.

I talk to him on Facebook and from what he said, after he got infracted for the thread he folda mod "f**k you" and decided to commit hype suicide. :csad:

Still wish he was on the hype though.

That odd little fella soundofyousick is already gone. He only lasted six days so I don't think I can actually miss him, but he was bemusing. (And amusing.) He told me that the Hulk poodle going after Jennifer Connolly in Hulk made perfect sense because cavewomen shaved the first poodles with sharpened hedgehogs. That's funny, 'cause I would have shaved them with sharpened beavers, myself. :lmao:

What got him banned? I checked out his last posts after the fat and they didn't seem that bad, unless the posts that got him banned were deleted.

I don't know either. He was kinda getting annoying so I ignored his posts (didn't put him on ignore, but yeah.)

One day, Parker Wayne will be banned and then no one would even know he was banned and everyone will be asking what happened to Parker Wayne? Then we will just think you are taking a break from the hype.

True story...

Hey Parker Wayne, you got your banned user as title, congrats!

And yet some people do it so effortlessly :o

I just realized that justabill is banned, back in November it looks like. Anybody know what happened? i figured he left voluntarily after the bill vs. Cory debacle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"