Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem was that he ignored the memo nine times.

The Batman boards have been a boring place since Mr Earle was banned.

I agree. I was also kind of bummed that Saint stopped posting during most of TDKR filming and even after it was released.

I always wondered whether Filmboy was creepy, gushy, or just plain old strange... Now I'll never know.

filmboy wasn't a new user. i hope everyone realized that
In the photo album thread I realised that since he commented everyone, he must be a troll.

And more specifically after I consciously invited him to comment on my very ugly portrait with a Hannibal Lecter mask (from an occassion with a female friend on her birthday a year earlier).

Still, as some people said here, his creepiness had some entertaining value.

He was totally a troll. He was f-ing with ppl in a thread that was about a topic where posters (bravely) put up real pics of themselves. Nothing was outright insulting as far as I could tell (unless the mods deleted them).

I found his comments hysterical.

Wow, just looked. That guy was creepy. Where's the game gone btw?

I was nothing more than an innocent bystander in the Cory - bill debacle. So was bill.

But that was hilarious. :o

I miss that ©KAW chap, he was that unique Spider-Man fan who hates almost everything Spider-Man out of the comics, wanted to know what he thinks of certain stuff

I miss Kurosawa (did I spell that right?)

He seemed to have a lot of knowledge of Supes, but he was definitely a, ahem, touch aggressive at times...

However, he did stir things up, and that is not a bad thing from time to time.

Anyone know what finally made the hammer come down on him?

Last edited:
I miss that ©KAW chap, he was that unique Spider-Man fan who hates almost everything Spider-Man out of the comics, wanted to know what he thinks of certain stuff

He probably hates it.

I miss Kurosawa (did I spell that right?)

He seemed to have a lot of knowledge of Supes, but he was definitely a, ahem, touch aggressive at times...

However, he did stir things up, and that is not a bad thing from time to time.

Anyone know what finally made the hammer come down on him?

Let me fix this, he seemed to have a lot of knowledge on how he specifically thought Supes was and should be.

There was no real straw that broke the camel's back, essentially enough was enough and it was time for a change.

I saw another member who last posted months ago, and his posts didn't seem bad, but he got banned
Mike is his name
He probably hates it.
Maybe
He likes the new movie, so far

Let me fix this, he seemed to have a lot of knowledge on how he specifically thought Supes was and should be.

There was no real straw that broke the camel's back, essentially enough was enough and it was time for a change.

7545762tml.jpg

It's funny cause I heard he was fairly more liberal when it came to Star Wars than with Superman.

After that little rant he went on that got him banned, do excuse me while I gleefully dance on his Hype grave. :o:up:

Another notable poster bites the dust.

Ah, Shemtov. The guy whose opinions were self-admitted "jokes" half the time. And yet none of them were really funny...

R.I.P. Shemtov.
Whoa, maybe I didn't show up in the right places, but I never thought he was that bad.

Edit: After looking back through his earlier posts, he does indeed come off as kind of a dick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"