Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman 1265

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey, are there any banned members that you wish were still here?

Years ago there was this girl, let's call her..."holly". She was fun. :up:

Years ago there was this girl, let's call her..."holly". She was fun. :up:

Oh... I forgot about her... :csad:
Despite how fun it was to pick on JAL, I miss him.
I didn't even know Shadowboxing was banned until a few hours ago.:csad:

Which one are you?

Miss? None, really.

I'm curious where JAL is and what he's doing nowadays. SHH seemed like a big part of his life...

Bubonic was banned? I just talked to him a couple of days ago. Wow...

I don't even usually know someone is banned until I see someone talking about missing them.

The Senator was one of the best posters in the political forum.

They'll never catch me :ninja:

Someone's comment on Alex the Great :

"Looks like Alex wasn't so great" :o

What the crap did Bubonic get banned for?!

I think it's kind of surprising when a longtime member gets banned, you would think they would know better.

I personally think that there should be a SHH Hearing before banning a long-time member.

Why not?

I think some members here get banned over the silliest things.

10 infractions can easily pile up in a couple years, especially with some trigger happy MODs. Why can't there be a session where the MODs review the members that have reached 10 infractions and decide which members can stay and go based on personality profiles.

I, myself, received two infractions already for flaming (didn't know calling an individual an a** was flaming) and inappropriate language (wasn't aware that the word p***y was a term on the no-no list). Furthermore, I almost got banned for quoting a video with obscenities (yet another rule I was unaware of).

Last edited:
I've got 1 infraction here, for instance, that I didn't feel I deserved at all... I posted a YouTube video that was being passed around in my workplace.. from some managers! Now, if it's work safe... then surely it's safe here. That was my point. I think, however, that what is safe for the workplace here must be different than in (for example) America. But I'm not holding any malice towards the mods for that, they're doing their jobs. As long as they knew I wasn't purposely trying to bend or break the rules here, then I could abide by the call they made to give me an infraction. In the end, there's gotta be rules otherwise this place just ends up being Thunderdome. That said, I feel banning should be handled on a case by case basis. I've banned someone on the board I run but only after I conferred with another mod to make sure I was being fair and "doing the right thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"