There was a MURDER on my street this morning!

Dew it's not Meth... it's MEST

oh HO. No wonder I couldn't find him on the google. Anyhow, I think the big deal is that this is a super nice neighborhood. One of those ****es from Sex in the City has a Condo in that complex, several studio execs, many many spoiled ass rich people.

oh HO. No wonder I couldn't find him on the google. Anyhow, I think the big deal is that this is a super nice neighborhood. One of those ****es from Sex in the City has a Condo in that complex, several studio execs, many many spoiled ass rich people.

Stab em'...

I wouldn't stab any of them, apparantly that gets the SWAT team called

If it was the lead singer of Mest i bet he wanted to know what the dillio was.

Heh that's the title of one of there songs.

i have murders in my hood..all the time...oakland baby!!!!!
thats why when (we) finally get hitched....we are the f out:)

Yeah, representin' the Bay! I was born out in Antioch, so the worst we ever got on my stret was one drug bust and a whole lotta old-fashioned assaults.

why, are the Hollywood cops hotter? They all want to be movie stars, huh

Did SWAT try to recruit you for the case Dew ?

No, but when I was in college my theatre department assisted with SWAT training exercises by playing victims or criminals. We did a whole session where they were supposed to find us hiding in an abandoned house. I was super thin at the time, so I spent an hour in a window frame hidden behind a curtain while they searched for me. No one ever found me.

So did you cause them all to fail and become mall security guards ?

No, but when I was in college my theatre department assisted with SWAT training exercises by playing victims or criminals. We did a whole session where they were supposed to find us hiding in an abandoned house. I was super thin at the time, so I spent an hour in a window frame hidden behind a curtain while they searched for me. No one ever found me.

Extreme Hide-And-Go-Seek?

Ritzy?

Not all rich people are that sparkly, country club, clean after all. ;)

Oh I know that, but poor people killing poor people only makes news if one of the poor people was a crippled kid or an honor student. Rich people killing rich people get breaking stories interrupting I Love Lucy

Damn. Similar thing happened in front of the best pizza resturant in my town. They just covered up the spot with some new trees. Ah, good times in the Yay.

Get safe Dew... Who will answer our silly questions?

in the other side Studio City Mhm... sounds familiar.

Here where I live Is quite safe... Hope it was like here in everyhere else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"