The Dark Knight Are you happy so far?

I have never been happier about anything in my life.

Each day we draw nearer to TDK, my heart rate increases.

So, basically....I'M REALLY PUMPED ABOUT THIS MOVIE! :woot:

i'm really excited with the way things are going, i like the promo pics especially the Joker. some of the shots like the ones with his coat in the air reminds me of the Crow but i guess that's the point with nolan's vision, he's suppose to look dark and horrifying.
the Batsuit, i don't know. when the BB promo shots came out, Batman looked like he was bloated in the suit but he looked really good in the movie, on this one, while i know they were trying to streamline the suit, it looks like his head is too large in proportion to his body, plus all those "garnishings" (for lack of a better word) makes his suit look too science-fiction. but hopefully, he'll look good in the movie.

This movie brings me rediculous amounts of joy and it's not even out yet. So yes, I am happy. Especially with the Joker.

I'm very satisfied with the direction the story has taken. Its going to be a fantastic movie.

However a few of the aesthetics have dissapointed me. The new batsuit looks awful to me, I'm not fond of the batpod and while the Joker looks great in some photos, he looks bad in others.

Im happy, im just preying it doesnt turn into a spider-man 3 when there are so many trailers and photos the whole movie is basically spoiled

Good, ya I remember you couldnt get a account goin

yeah it works on my laptop, just not on my home computer for some reason, the spider-man boards are dying man, hopefully news comes soon otherwise im gonna be here a lot more then over there, especially when TDK hype starts to go crazy

For the most part I'm happy. I got a few hang ups on a few critical (IMO) things, but I'm not going to let that spoil the movie for me.

Besides, Oldman's back as Gordon. Things can't be all that bad

For the most part I'm happy. I got a few hang ups on a few critical (IMO) things, but I'm not going to let that spoil the movie for me.

Besides, Oldman's back as Gordon. Things can't be all that bad

oldman and freeman are back, there such a great supporting cast

Overall I'm happy. I have some small doubts about Christian Bale's noticeably thinner build, and out of all the "Heath-Joker" pics we've seen so far some look great (the Empire one is one of my favorites) while others (like the most recent promo ones) still make him look too sloppy (IMHO). But I like all I've heard Heath Ledger say about his portrayal of The Joker, and it really seems like we're gonna be getting another solid, faithful-to-the-comics (for the most part) Batman movie which I think we can all agree we've had far too few of, and this time TDK really seems like it's shaping up to be a more epic movie than Batman Begins.

So far, the Heath-Joker just IS NOT as dark and sinister as the original "Headshot" we got. It would have been MUCH better to have him look like that original pic. Or at least maintain that "cut" on his mouth. To me that first pic just looks bad ass and scary as hell.

I like everything so far, I'm not too picky on the costumes not being as accurate as the comic books I'm more concerned on good storytelling which is more important than say....

-Batman being teh puffy
-Joker not having bleached white skin
-The Batmobile still not being introduced
-Christian Bale being too skinny

The movie already has a top notch cast and director, plus Zimmer/Howard are scoring the movie again you guys need to relax and wait for the film before making judgments.

I'm very VERY happy so far. There have been few movies I've anticipated more than this. :heart:

Christian Bale is one of my top five favorite actors of all time, so every day that he is Batman is a good day. The announcement of his casting years back was one of the best days of my life. :batty:

I'm pleased as punch to have all the wonderful cast and crew back. Oldman, Caine, Freeman, Murphy, all awesome. And I'm really excited about all the newcomers- Maggie Gyllenhaal, Eric Roberts, Anthony Michael Hall, and most of all, Heath Ledger and Aaron Eckhart.

The story and the direction that Nolan's taking is so exciting. I really don't know what to expect, which is a rare thing for comic adaptations. While it's clear that they'll be taking lots from the comics, I'm even more excited about the new turns it'll take. The little bit from the sides that I read (I tried my best to avoid them!) were mindblowing.

The batsuit certainly looks odd from certain angles, but I still LOVE that first picture of it. If that is more indicative of what it'll look like in the movie, I'll be very pleased.

Every bit of info and interview and every new picture makes me happier and happier with the Joker. I loathed that first closeup pic with the gnarled lips and bored expression. Very bad first impression, and I was ready to hate on this Joker full blast. But I've been won over, big time. Those most recent promo pics make me giggle like a schoolgirl. :o

The only thing more unbearable than the wait for this movie will be the wait for the third movie. :wow:

I am definitely NOT happy that we will probably have to wait 4 years for a sequel. Batman will be chasing Twoface around in a wheelchair, and don't get me started on ALfred. (Sorry, Mr. Caine.)

I'm very very happy, and the new promo shots are gorgeous

yeah it works on my laptop, just not on my home computer for some reason, the spider-man boards are dying man, hopefully news comes soon otherwise im gonna be here a lot more then over there, especially when TDK hype starts to go crazy
Yeah spidey failed me... lol

i am so happy about this movie i can't even begin to describe! the new batsuit freaking rocks!! and the way Nolan is approaching the Joker is spectacular! i am so ready to see this movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"