The Dark Knight Arkham Asylum: A Batusi Lounge on Batusi Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's yours zacky :cwink:

verademilo50-avjd.gif

:pal::applaud:lmao::bow:

u r da man

hello folks...I think I slept wierd last night because I have this shooting pain in my back today

hello folks...I think I slept wierd last night because I have this shooting pain in my back today

Sorry to hear that.
Holy Purple Socks was passing out pills earlier, you may wanna get something from him.

Haha nice Zack :hehe:

"Poor excuse for a woman"

Haha nice Zack :hehe:

"Poor excuse for a woman"

:hehe:
[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuYRh3hrl3g&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuYRh3hrl3g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

ok......if I don't move at all....my back doesn't hurt......but i need to turn around and grab the remote...gentlemen, we have a conundrum

If it came from Socks there is a 100% chance it is a roofie. You will wake up tomorrow with a pain in your back side. It won't be pretty.

Sorry to hear that.
Holy Purple Socks was passing out pills earlier, you may wanna get something from him.
IH8, I am completely abhorred, offended, and angered that you would say such a thing about me...That is vile, gall-faced, and utterly and completely true.

pill-chill-pill.jpg

BUT HEY, I GOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!

IH8, I am completely abhorred, offended, and angered that you would say such a thing about me...That is vile, gall-faced, and utterly and completely true.

pill-chill-pill.jpg

BUT HEY, I GOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!

Don't hide it! Divide it!

ok......if I don't move at all....my back doesn't hurt......but i need to turn around and grab the remote...gentlemen, we have a conundrum

Oh man, I say it is worth the pain. Just get the remote! It's either that or keep watching Oprah and you don't want to do that.

does anybody else but me think that waterworld was a good movie?

who gets to name the next lounge

Beats me.

I came up with 50 names for the last lounge and I didn't even get a sniff. So I am not going to put any more energy into names.

Well maybe one or two.

Magy's Magical Mystery Maze: A 'Tusi Labyrinth

I called this one ages ago, and Magy agreed with its awesomeness. However, I've had a one of my 'Tusi thread titles used - so to be fair, someone else can take a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"