The Dark Knight Arkham Asylum: A Batusi Lounge on Batusi Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bat-Tusi: A little lounge in ya, I like that.

Magy's Magical Mystery Maze: A 'Tusi Labyrinth

I called this one ages ago, and Magy agreed with its awesomeness. However, I've had a one of my 'Tusi thread titles used - so to be fair, someone else can take a go.

I'm feeling that name, also, I saw that pic of you being a total pimp daddy, FOUR women, honestly :o

I'm feeling that name, also, I saw that pic of you being a total pimp daddy, FOUR women, honestly :o

And that was just at dinner. More ladies showed for the movie. The picture of me and the girl, she is hugging me from the back, is my flatmate.

They're all looking forward to meeting you, by the way.

where r u going to put it in the spoiler or the non spoiler

it'll get moved to the non-spoiler anyways

Ok, so lets get a new tusi.

I think we should wait until the 18th. It seems these threads last about a month - considering this place will fill up the closer we get to July 18th, I think the new thread should be called a Countdown 'Tusi - or the like.

Countdown name ideas?

"A Lounge Ago, These Uh, 'Tusi Mods Wouldn't Dare..."

I think we should wait until the 18th. It seems these threads last about a month - considering this place will fill up the closer we get to July 18th, I think the new thread should be called a Countdown 'Tusi - or the like.

Countdown name ideas?
Some of us can't go that long w/o the tusi, not me of course, i'd be just fine :o

:(

The one with the white/green striped thingy on? Delicious :o

Yeah.

All of the girls said they LOVE British accents. Seriously, I just tried to mock one and the roomy said "you are turning me on."

I stopped because I need someone to help pay half the rent. Sex with roommates never pans out.

Yeah.

All of the girls said they LOVE British accents. Seriously, I just tried to mock one and the roomy said "you are turning me on."

I stopped because I need someone to help pay half the rent. Sex with roommates never pans out.

It doesn't pan out, but it sure is fun.

Some of us can't go that long w/o the tusi, not me of course, i'd be just fine :o

:(

Not next month. Wait a few more days with this one, then create a Countdown styled 'Tusi on the 18th of this month.

Then by the time the movie is here, a new 'Tusi will be needed and it can have a 'movie is here' style name.

Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back