The Dark Knight Arkham Asylum: A Batusi Lounge on Batusi Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A Lounge Ago, These Uh, 'Tusi Mods Wouldn't Dare..."
The Bat-Tusi: A year ago these mods and admins wouldn't dare lounge with any of ya.....WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

Yeah.

All of the girls said they LOVE British accents. Seriously, I just tried to mock one and the roomy said "you are turning me on."

I stopped because I need someone to help pay half the rent. Sex with roommates never pans out.

I have to hear you try to put on a british accent. I shall attempt a southern american one too for your amusement.

do you watch Heroes? The actor that plays Kensei/Adam has the best imitation of a British accent I've ever heard

:hehe:

I think you guys know what I'm implying too

apenduxfm2xz6.jpg

I have to hear you try to put on a british accent. I shall attempt a southern american one too for your amusement.

do you watch Heroes? The actor that plays Kensei/Adam has the best imitation of a British accent I've ever heard

Don't watch Heroes - but I have heard some good ones in my time.

The Bat-Tusi: A year ago these mods and admins wouldn't dare lounge with any of ya.....WHAT HAPPENED?!?!
"So What Are You Pro-'Tusi-ing? It's Simple. Lounge the Batman."

Not next month. Wait a few more days with this one, then create a Countdown styled 'Tusi on the 18th of this month.

Then by the time the movie is here, a new 'Tusi will be needed and it can have a 'movie is here' style name.

Make sense?
Once again, that's a long time away, and "some of us", would have to go talk in the "Batsuit is teh' busy thread or the I still cant believe its not permawhite thread, and I, er I mean those people who need the Tusi for its sanity would be SOL

Exsqueeze me? $4050.00? Per month?

Or is that a typo? $450.00?

No. That would be the difference I would have to make up if she did not move in. $337.50 x 12 months.

Flirting is one thing - but if something went too far, I would assume she would feel uncomfortable and not move in.

About freakin' time we had another picture of the Joker here in the lounge in non-spoilers! I swear he's been MIA ever since the move, and its hard for me to do it on my own.
jokergnshtiw0.png

No. That would be the difference I would have to make up if she did not move in. $337.50 x 12 months.

Flirting is one thing - but if something went too far, I would assume she would feel uncomfortable and not move in.

Few. I was gonna say. That must be one slick pad for $4050.00 a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"