Arrow Arrow #3.21: “Al Sah-him

You can argue that Central City is mess up too with metahuman running around

If Logic were a government/country, then Oliver would be its most wanted criminal due to how many times he's defied it with his recent "stunts" in this season...

tumblr_niymxi4eSk1r6glglo1_500.gif

tumblr_niymxi4eSk1r6glglo2_500.gif

feozB28.gif

tumblr_nnllz3YdPB1qc2hv6o1_250.gif

And that's not even including the fact that he survived getting stabbed in the gut and being kicked off a cliff, along with how he just left Roy on the ground unconscious after his first fight with Ray.

I think the filmmakers for the show are getting kind of lazy when it comes to planning out some of these sequences.lol

I cannot contain my laughter at the third one. :lmao:

there nothing wrong with the jump off the scene

It's the way that he jumped off that made it come off as "strange".

Oliver had no string attached to him and we didn't even see him shoot one of his arrow hooks to swing away from the building. And we've seen what the building looks like from outside when Sara was killed so there are no ledges for him to have landed onto.

Lance's expression in the third gif is perfect.

Wouldn't surprise me if they ripped off DD too after it's success but any specific example?

The storyline where Matt Murdock is recruited by the secret ninja assassin group to be their leader and is then corrupted and turned evil himself.

The storyline where Matt Murdock is recruited by the secret ninja assassin group to be their leader and is then corrupted and turned evil himself.

This sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it... :o

Also, does anyone else feel like Season 3 has somewhat contradicted what Season 2 had established of the League of Assassins?

I mean Sara made such a big deal to Diggs on how the League of Assassins were trains in ways that would make guys like him look like amateurs. And yet we've had the likes of Roy, Laurel, and Diggs holding their own against several members from the League.

Then you have Malcolm's teacher who had attacked Sara and Oliver back in Season 2, where he lamented on how using a Bow was such a old fashioned thing. And yet, it's revealed later on that practically everyone in the league uses it.

And honestly, I feel like Laurel shouldn't still be having problems with apprehending regular Muggers by now.

I mean she was able to hold her own against a few Assassins in the episode where Lance was hunting after Team Arrow and yet she can't handle a regular mugger with two knives?

Also, does anyone else feel like Season 3 has somewhat contradicted what Season 2 had established of the League of Assassins?

I mean Sara made such a big deal to Diggs on how the League of Assassins were trains in ways that would make guys like him look like amateurs. And yet we've had the likes of Roy, Laurel, and Diggs holding their own against several members from the League.

Then you have Malcolm's teacher who had attacked Sara and Oliver back in Season 2, where he lamented on how using a Bow was such a old fashioned thing. And yet, it's revealed later on that practically everyone in the league uses it.

And honestly, I feel like Laurel shouldn't still be having problems with apprehending regular Muggers by now.

I mean she was able to hold her own against a few Assassins in the episode where Lance was hunting after Team Arrow and yet she can't handle a regular mugger with two knives?

I agree about the league.

This sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it... :o
the Dare devil shadow lands ark where DD become leader of the hand has the title of "the beast" cause a malevolent ninja / supposedly demonic to some entity which was put into his body. unlike Ras who is a meta human just eared the name by ruthlessness be side's arrows versio with it being a name passed on (which the pit isn't magic it's freaky weird and gives you enhanced strength agility & gives you virtual immortality according to the people actually that work at DC anyway)

but "the Beast" the supposedly that absolute ruler beside/ unlike all other leaders we know of prior like when Electra was leading them & all those other none des script ones we never see again prior or after her leadership period .

Last edited:

I wonder how many teachers Laurel is actually going to need, until she can finally handle a thug with knives on her own. They don't want to show her getting badass over a short period of time, but it's getting ridiculous. Then every once in a while, they show her tussling with the League, and she doesn't get immediately killed off. So what is it? Can she fight or not? There's just no consistency.

Because Ray Palmer promised to make Starling City a better place, even re-naming it Star City. Didn't he? I vaguely recall something about Ray planning on rescuing Starling City when he was first introduced.

Of course, other than building the ATOM suit, I'm not sure what Ray has done for the city in terms of public facilities, infrastructure, public safety, etc. Maybe he gave everyone free wi-fi? Or put fluoride in the drinking water? Or donated huge amounts of money to city government?

When is Starling City ever going to be renamed Star City? It doesn't seem to have happened yet. Does it need to be levelled and looted in the finale yet again before they settle on an official name change?

But even if it is renamed to Star City, it won't change its reputation or fortune. It will still face imminent destruction in the finale of season 4 as well. :o

I wonder how many teachers Laurel is actually going to need, until she can finally handle a thug with knives on her own. They don't want to show her getting badass over a short period of time, but it's getting ridiculous. Then every once in a while, they show her tussling with the League, and she doesn't get immediately killed off. So what is it? Can she fight or not? There's just no consistency.

It's like as may as Goku did & bathman (I'm sure other here would rather want to here this between the two characters I mentioned ) & his side kicks from Dick Grayson (when he bacame night wing to Grow out of the role of side kick which was the reason & purpose with Roy for being Arsenal at the same time as well ) & tim( who found other teachers as well ) who both had other teachers beside's just Bruce him self.

most people that train in martial art's have had more the one. her final teacher is supposed to be Richard the Dragon the bi Racial ( like the actor that plays captain cold) martial art's master.

that did for her what agent sarg steel did for Roy after his split from Oliver in the books & helped to have the titans which roy founded & lead specifically with that same time he chose the name of Arsenal i the first place . He was leader of the titans due his Government /agency connection's with the e CBI that helps heroes instead of screwing them over. Like with waller & Argus like doing / does to their operatives with this show mess up their lives. the CBI did the opposite.

Anyway til Laural reach's him she'll be on a path of teachers or should .

but with this show & the writers they have , they don't really have these ambitions.

So don't expect too much with that. they don't want people becoming cooler then Oliver or making sure they get other skills like Oliver picking up other skills like detective work that don't involve him being a psycho killer for some reason . that leave's hand prints but skip over that part in the show with out a explanation why the cops do't look that up with their forensics .

I just hope they never ever do a serial killer ark cause they're ( the writers of Arrow ) terrible with mysteries.

And the sad part is they took a a character from it's parent maker which is known as "Detective comic's" Entertainment & claim the are ripping off bat man. Yet can't do Mystery stories...... yeah.......

Last edited:
If this turns out that Oliver has been faking the whole mind-control element from the start, just to get in deep with the LOA..i'm done with this show. If you notice he didn't tell Ra's who he had hallucinated when he killed the guy in the opening scene.....I think Oliver is faking it, but it's sooo cheesy if it is the case......

But Oliver is like the best hero ever! He can't be brainwashed after being "tortured" for 5 years! He can't be broken!

I wouldn't be able to buy him faking the brainwashing. He killed that guy too easily to make me think he's faking it. I'd rather believe this is all legit and he was brainwashed.

Surely turning Oliver into nothing more than an identity free robot removes the point of even making him the heir?

Also I only now realised how ridiculous Oliver's giant flashback wig-hat is.

Last edited:
If this turns out that Oliver has been faking the whole mind-control element from the start, just to get in deep with the LOA..i'm done with this show. If you notice he didn't tell Ra's who he had hallucinated when he killed the guy in the opening scene.....I think Oliver is faking it, but it's sooo cheesy if it is the case......

He did kill whoever was actually the Diggle hallucination, so I'd say he's really under the influence.

Sometimes I get the feeling, the way Amell acts the part, that Arrow would even be too cool for Batman. :o

BTW, it was cool to see the redone narration sequence where he said "my name was Oliver Queen."

Yeah. Frankly I was done with Laurel struggling with thugs after the first 3 episodes of her in costume. We're gonna be in season five and Ollie will still say "You need training." :oldrazz:

Surely turning Oliver into nothing more than an identity free robot removes the point of even making him the heir?

Also I only now realised how ridiculous Oliver's giant flashback wig-hat is.

You just now noticed that? That wig has been atrocious since day one. It actually makes Donald Trump's wig look good...

Yeah. Frankly I was done with Laurel struggling with thugs after the first 3 episodes of her in costume. We're gonna be in season five and Ollie will still say "You need training." :oldrazz:

Well you know
tumblr_mcflbbYpRr1qdrgvwo1_250.gif
tumblr_mcflbbYpRr1qdrgvwo2_250.gif

Gotta keep her "realistic"

Early on in Season 1 I believe. But Laurels levels of being a badass have been the most inconsistent thing in this show.
tumblr_mlsg29vUvl1rgbul6o2_250.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"