Arrow Arrow #3.21: “Al Sah-him

Well you know
tumblr_mcflbbYpRr1qdrgvwo1_250.gif
tumblr_mcflbbYpRr1qdrgvwo2_250.gif

Gotta keep her "realistic"

[YT]UcM-zfYEGq4[/YT]

Her fighting skills got retcon out.

Yeah, if they go with Oliver faking it this whole time, it would be another awful piece of garbage writing of an already long list. He was going to kill Diggle just before Thea stopped him... they're capable of pretending Thea knew all along as part of his plan or whatever nonsense they come up with.

He did kill whoever was actually the Diggle hallucination, so I'd say he's really under the influence.

Come to think of it, now Roy,Thea AND Ollie have killed someone while under the influence!

Does this mean that if Nyssa actually became heir, she would be called Al Sah-her? :o

More Felicity crying. Someone kill her

In my opinion, the most annoying thing about Emily Bett Rickards acting is how she always does the same shaky voice whenever Felicity is supposed to be emotional.

In my opinion, the most annoying thing about Emily Bett Rickards acting is how she always does the same shaky voice whenever Felicity is supposed to be emotional.

She should never do emotional on the show ever again. The writers need to stop giving her those types of scenes. That shaky voice is the worst. Why doesn't someone tell her not to do that? Or maybe they find it acceptable? It's so cringe inducing. And they seem to be writing more and more scenes which do not play to her strength.

I think she's one of these rare actors who might be good at comedy but not good at drama. Many comedy actors are often good at drama, but not her.

Yeah confused me too, plus the building in front of it is the Chrysler building. Hell even the MetLife building is there :funny:

2aj2ahv.jpg

Thea hates the view of Starling city from her apartment. So she put wallpaper on her windows to pretend that she lives in New York.

Why would they have Manhattan out there? I bet they don't even film in Manhattan anyway, since that's expensive to shoot there.

It's the same view in this picture here, but I never noticed it before because I was distracted by Thea. :o

Thea%20legs%203_zpsizrwdycg.jpg

If Logic were a government/country, then Oliver would be its most wanted criminal due to how many times he's defied it with his recent "stunts" in this season...

tumblr_niymxi4eSk1r6glglo1_500.gif

tumblr_niymxi4eSk1r6glglo2_500.gif

feozB28.gif

tumblr_nnllz3YdPB1qc2hv6o1_250.gif

And that's not even including the fact that he survived getting stabbed in the gut and being kicked off a cliff, along with how he just left Roy on the ground unconscious after his first fight with Ray.

I think the filmmakers for the show are getting kind of lazy when it comes to planning out some of these sequences.lol

Oliver actually gained the ability to fly from the particle accelerator explosion. He's really bad at hiding it.

if Oliver uses the Omega/Alpha virus and use it to wipe out the league would that be moral? I wonder if the virus was placed inside the lazarus pit what would happen........

I think Oliver being "bad" is similar to Angel season 5 where his closest friend/allies believe he gone bad but he just waiting for the chance to destroy the higher ups for good. It may be similar to last two episode

That raises an interesting question.Since Ra's is relentless,does this mean he's going to be killed off for good by the end? I don't see how he's going to leave well enough alone after being defeated.

I really hope he doesn't kill off the League, I just hope they come to some agreement.

They should introduce the new Amazo virus from the New 52 and create more metas.

This sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it... :o

Lady Bullseye, Return of the King, Devil's Hand, and Shadowland (one long arc from the end of Brubaker through Andy Diggle).

He did kill whoever was actually the Diggle hallucination, so I'd say he's really under the influence.

Was there a person or did he just stab air? I couldn't really see clearly if there was a dead body.

This one remains my favorite. Not just from the lack of anything he could possibly have grappled onto with the arrow, but from Lance's confused look like he knows that what's about to happen isn't physically possible.

Lady Bullseye, Return of the King, Devil's Hand, and Shadowland (one long arc from the end of Brubaker through Andy Diggle).

I was trying to joke about how strikingly similar that sounds to the point where it could describe either with a few different words. :oldrazz:

Was there a person or did he just stab air? I couldn't really see clearly if there was a dead body.

This one remains my favorite. Not just from the lack of anything he could possibly have grappled onto with the arrow, but from Lance's confused look like he knows that what's about to happen isn't physically possible.

He stabbed what looked to be Diggle,then the face morphed into some guy we never seen before.

He stabbed what looked to be Diggle,then the face morphed into some guy we never seen before.

Which was a silly scene/concept. If League of Assassin members have to kill other members as part of their training, how on Earth does its membership rise?

Which was a silly scene/concept. If League of Assassin members have to kill other members as part of their training, how on Earth does its membership rise?

Who says it was another member? It's more likely to be some poor sap of prisoner like the farmer Al Ghul wanted Bruce to execute in Batman Begins. Or, even if it was another member, (which I doubt) it could have been one who betrayed them or disobeyed a direct order. You simply don't know.

Who says it was another member? It's more likely to be some poor sap of prisoner like the farmer Al Ghul wanted Bruce to execute in Batman Begins. Or, even if it was another member, (which I doubt) it could have been one who betrayed them or disobeyed a direct order. You simply don't know.

I suppose. On a quick rewatch, the guy was a pretty poor sword-fighter. So, it could bea prisoner.

Speaking of killing your own members, though, there was that scene a while back where Ra's trained by slaughtering a dozen of his own Assassins. Not really sure how that had any purpose.

Speaking of killing your own members, though, there was that scene a while back where Ra's trained by slaughtering a dozen of his own Assassins. Not really sure how that had any purpose.
most llikely weeding out the week instead of actually letting them improve by normal mean's in his mind it's his version of natural selection if you can't survive your dead the better assassin's live on to the next day for the time being til their time comes.

Decent episode, this season really is finishing strongly I can't wait to see what the resolution to it all will be.

most llikely weeding out the week instead of actually letting them improve by normal mean's in his mind it's his version of natural selection if you can't survive your dead the better assassin's live on to the next day for the time being til their time comes.

But it's a fight against Ra's al Ghul, no one's gonna survive that, unless they run away, which I'm guessing would also result in death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"