Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 1: "Fallout"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
DK_h_A3u_VYAA0_I1_Y.jpg

THE AFTERMATH — Oliver (Stephen Amell) deals with the fallout of the explosion on the island. James Bamford directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#601). Original airdate 10/12/2017.

OFFICIAL SEASON 6 TRAILER
[YT]KpL7WNfLwEc[/YT]

Arrow is on now at 9pm!!

I wonder if this Dinah Drake is the long-lost sister of both Dinah Laurel and Sara Lance.

Black Canary Vs. Black Siren is all I care about!!

One hell of a save by Arrow. I loved the way the shot the action in Season 5. I'm glad they're keeping up that cinematic look this year.

I can't believe it by all accounts thea is dead.i guess willa holland really wanted off show

Tonight's Arrow may be the best out of this week's season premieres.

Unfortunately we now know who didn't survive the explosion and it's tragic for Oliver in more ways than one.

Okay, not sure why at this point Quentin isn't fully convinced or on board with the fact that this Laurel not only isn't his daughter, but isn't even from this Earth.

Tonight's Arrow may be the best out of this week's season premieres.

Unfortunately we now know who didn't survive the explosion and it's tragic for Oliver in more ways than one.

sure is.who would have once thought arrow would be best

i hate it
thea is dead
:csad:

Will come back when I've seen it. Looking forward to find out who made it and Siren vs DD fight will probably be sick.

Ugh. This isn't on until 1030 tonight here

Looks like someone is not dead than we thought. Nice way of throwing us off.

Agreed.
How's Olivier going to fool everyone that he's not Green Arrow this time again?

Last edited:

They sure did throw us off there.something tells me thea may be in there till midseason.

did anyone else here notice looks between john and dinah

Well, Oliver doesn't have Roy around to assume the Green Arrow identity and take the blame this time. Wonder how he'll get out of this one.

Overall I enjoyed the premiere,

I didn't really like how they dealt with the cliffhanger though since they basically ignored the interesting parts (seeing everyone try to survive) and they didn't bother answering any questions about the guest stars that werent Slade. I was expecting at least the first 10 mins to really focus on the island.

They really made you suspend belief in certain parts since they didn't really seem to think the logistics through. How the hell can all of TA get to the bunker when they are at a press conference? And they all take the time to suit up at that lol.

Black Siren was all
ySDkC87.gif

And I loved it! While I am totally here for BS/BC, she is far more interesting when dealing with Quentin, both of whom who have seemed to do role reversals since we last saw them. I enjoyed having Quentin feel guilt over killing his "daughter" since it's believable, he wants to tell himself that this isnt Laurel but he cant come to accept it since you dont run into your daughters doppelganger everyday! Maybe they should call up Cisco and take Q on a trip to E2 for some doppelganger rehab.

Everytime Dinah/Diggle were together I thought they were going to start kissing which I guess is a good thing for the two actors? Of course Dinah is no Lyla so I don't really ship them together but I enjoy their dynamic that they seem to have going on at the moment with them both being headstrong and Dinah not here for Diggle covering up his issues. Diggle is a man of pride so I can believe that he would try to muster through and get over this without help.

Wild Dog... He got a new costume for some reason that looks weird. That's all.

Poor Thea is in a coma while Samantha had JUST ENOUGH life in her to perfectly walk to Oliver before passing on the baton of being a full time parent. He should've just found her dead or on the verge of death.

But I am pissed that they wasted 5 months on a cliffhanger that resulted in ZERO big deaths in the cast. Waste of time.

Overall I enjoyed the premiere,

I didn't really like how they dealt with the cliffhanger though since they basically ignored the interesting parts (seeing everyone try to survive) and they didn't bother answering any questions about the guest stars that werent Slade. I was expecting at least the first 10 mins to really focus on the island.

They really made you suspend belief in certain parts since they didn't really seem to think the logistics through. How the hell can all of TA get to the bunker when they are at a press conference? And they all take the time to suit up at that lol.

Black Siren was all
ySDkC87.gif

And I loved it! While I am totally here for BS/BC, she is far more interesting when dealing with Quentin, both of whom who have seemed to do role reversals since we last saw them. I enjoyed having Quentin feel guilt over killing his "daughter" since it's believable, he wants to tell himself that this isnt Laurel but he cant come to accept it since you dont run into your daughters doppelganger everyday! Maybe they should call up Cisco and take Q on a trip to E2 for some doppelganger rehab.

Everytime Dinah/Diggle were together I thought they were going to start kissing which I guess is a good thing for the two actors? Of course Dinah is no Lyla so I don't really ship them together but I enjoy their dynamic that they seem to have going on at the moment with them both being headstrong and Dinah not here for Diggle covering up his issues. Diggle is a man of pride so I can believe that he would try to muster through and get over this without help.

Wild Dog... He got a new costume for some reason that looks weird. That's all.

Poor Thea is in a coma while Samantha had JUST ENOUGH life in her to perfectly walk to Oliver before passing on the baton of being a full time parent. He should've just found her dead or on the verge of death.

But I am pissed that they wasted 5 months on a cliffhanger that resulted in ZERO big deaths in the cast. Waste of time.

Great post!

How ridic/funny was it that they had Samantha be perfectly fine until she sees Oliver then she just drops dead after passing on the parent baton to him? It is a the same thing they did to Laurel when they made her tell Oliver to pursue Felicity while putting herself down.

The show has no balls to get rid of anyone, I already had a feeling nothing was going to result from the island explosion though. The DC CW shows just like to have a big cliff hanger that has no real impact.

I see they hired a poor man's Galecki as Black Siren's side villain.

How ridic/funny was it that they had Samantha be perfectly fine until she sees Oliver then she just drops dead after passing on the parent baton to him? It is a the same thing they did to Laurel when they made her tell Oliver to pursue Felicity while putting herself down.
Thea was unconscious, Samantha was mortally wounded but used the last of her strength to tell Oliver to take care of her son. Tropey but not nearly as unreasonable as you make it sound.

Very good episode. Happy everyone that mattered made it out alive. Hope we see Talia again. The Oliver-William scene at the end was surprisingly emotional.

Maybe I have to rewatch the episode but Samantha didn't even look wounded to me. I feel like she would've lived longer had Oliver not been there lol.

I don't think so. But Nyssas body double was so awkward trying to hide her face.

Best of the new season premieres. I'm fairly not psyched about another Oliver identity reveal plot, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"